Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 324|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

A plea

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-6 12:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Engineers, pro gamers, enthusiasts, kids, or anyone who has ideas how to solve lag issue,
Can you please please please help them to fix the lag issue? Please lend your talents/ skills and make thousands of players happy :)

Ive read somewhere in this forum they will add more servers , can i please ask when can we feel the change?

I wish youll solve this asap. Im using a decent phone and a very good wifi connection but most mods will just advise about the net connection. Please fix the lag issue first and devote all your time and resources to fix it than releasing new skins/advertisements. Whats the skin for if you cant move? For modelling lang?

So please fix asap before players get bored or find another good game but on the positive note if that happens your lag issue will be solved :)

-ML player (Ma-Lag player).

Ps- sure, phones+net connection are factors but when there are thousands of complaints about lag, you may really need to give assurance of smooth gaming in the near future. Again please devote all your resources to fix this before its too late.

Post time 2017-11-6 12:57 PM | Show all posts
The devs are working their best to fix this issue...

It is hard to coordinate with Local ISP regarding with adjustments with these connections because  they have to check on every region to make a request and do trial and error about it...

But we are not stopping on working the best to make it happen and also deploying additional servers to make it better for everyone...

Do check it regularly if you feel any changes regarding with the connectivity of your game...
Post time 2017-11-9 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Ya. I agree. The dev reall need to buck up and solve this lag issue. I had been complaint for a long time alr and the dev havent fix it yet. I think that the dev shld spend more time on the lag issue than to add new skins and heroes and other stuff to earn money. I am a big fan of MOBA games and I have played quite a lot of them. This is coming from a person who does not experiences lag but know the feeling when it lags. It is horrible!! You cant move and when the lag stops, you are in the enemy's turret and then you die a horrible death in appreciation to the epic lag. It is v annoying and this issue have been addressed by many people, most who are using andriod. These people have been awaiting the dev to fix this but the dev nvr gave too much of a response but instead keep updating and updating, adding more skins and heroes when the neccesity for more hero is not too big. The lag is a much bigger issue. Imagine when you are in the middle of a v important teamfight which would decide your loss or win and then it lagged. The blame will go to the game for losing. A lot of people love his game. If they havent, they would not have been waiting to fix the problem but instead change to playing other games. I know you also need to make money through this game, but sympathise us. Think about how bad lag is. Think about how annoying it is when it lags. Before you add all those not rlly that neccesary skins and new heroes but instead fix the problem. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SURVIVE IN THIS VERY COMPETITIVE COMMUNITY OF GAMES AND EARN A LOT OF MONEY, PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE GO AND FIX THE LAG. if the people's phones and wifi is not good, its not your problem. But all those people with good wifi and phones are still suffering. You dev keep addressing about how good our phones and wifi but never blame yourselves for not fixing the lag. Ban me if you want, I dun care. Juz fix the lag the lag for all those ppl, plssssssssss....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 08:37 PM GMT+8