Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 288|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Argus Starlight

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-5 09:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi. I just bought the starlight membership for Argus and the payment was successful. However I didnt receive my skin or any starlifgt privileges. So I restarted my game and then my phone but still didnt see it. So I purchased it again thinking that it was an error. The payment was again successful and I still didnt receive anything. Now I paid twice (20 USD) for the same thing that you were supposed to send to me. I need a refund for one of the purchases and need you to send me the skin/starlight privilege. Otherwise you are defrauding me and I need to know what is going on. Please get back to me ASAP.
Post time 2017-11-5 09:29 PM | Show all posts
The server might be experiencing traffic issues along processing your payment. For now, please wait, if not, please send a ticket to in-game's customer service, please take note that it might take a while and they might ask you for proofs that you really did the payment, eg payment history/receipt. Thank you! and thank you for supporting MLBB :).
 Author| Post time 2017-11-5 09:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you. How do I get in touch with their customer service?
Post time 2017-11-5 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Mp746 replied at 2017-11-5 09:33 PM
Thank you. How do I get in touch with their customer service?

To get in touch with their customer service, just contact them in-game and wait for a reply. Please refer to this guide :) Customer Service
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-16 11:58 AM GMT+8