Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 215|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Query

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-2 10:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Guys- just want to share and ask.. I just saw an extremely great player (i saw great players before but this one is different- almost immortal im not kidding and all the opponent heroes s/he encounter die with only few attacks from him/her) S/he using the hero lancelot. Out of curiousity, i searched the player after game and was shocked that s/he is only on level 7!!! I know that with real money, one can buy a hero by buying diamonds. Is it the same with the emblems? Also, after the game you know the final tally, its my first time to see beyond 15 in the armor. His/hers is 16.5!
Thanks.

Post time 2017-11-3 06:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Emblems cannot be bought using diamonds. Emblems only help you in early game. Later on they aren't so useful
 Author| Post time 2017-11-3 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Can i please ask whats the highest level of emblem? I really cant get over that player's skills. I wonder how s/he does it..
Post time 2017-11-4 12:17 PM | Show all posts
sony0 replied at 2017-11-3 10:20 AM
Can i please ask whats the highest level of emblem? I really cant get over that player's skills. I w ...

The highest level for emblem sets are Lv60. These are only one of the many factors that will make you win. Still, gameplay will come first and it comes with experience. Keep on playing and learning until you get good enough. Good Luck!
Post time 2017-11-4 02:33 PM | Show all posts
I think That Player Got Some Skillz And Moves!lol
 Author| Post time 2017-11-4 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Thanks Guys. I hope the lag issue will be fixed soon but not sure if its realistic to expect that it will be fixed or at least lessen. Im not a gamer so i dont know how bad the lag with ML compared to other moba. Theres like a survey that they released or a speed check i dont know what its called where you have to go to setting network detect.. At first its 60 for me then i tried again it cant detect anymore.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-30 10:57 AM GMT+8