Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 458|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] WE WANT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE/FORUM MODERATOR

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-2 12:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've seen many complaints here in the forum, accounts, bug, diamond issues etc..And some of our GREAT moderators just ignoring that certain thread, and some is advising to contact the fuckin worthless customer service, can you moderators be specific in answering queries, if you don't know the answer, can you ask your other co-moderators to answer that query? And last, if the last resort for that query is just to contact the fuckin worthless customer service, please guide him/her on how.
Post time 2017-11-3 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Coffin-Kun at 2017-11-3 09:15 AM

Hello biodayao,

Thank you for your attention regarding our Forum Moderators performances and your feedback.

I will take serious note for this and try to improve the performances of our Forum Mod Team.

About replies that directing players to contact Customer Service, it was part of the procedures that we must follow as everything about Account Issue, Payment Issue, and something similar must be directly report to our Customer Service from in-game. Why is that? Because, by reporting to them via in-game, our Customer Service Team can easily track down all history within player's account. It might take some days or longer because those reports that came within a day to them NOT only one, ten or hundreds.. It could be thousands (Excluding double reports, triple reports and etc.)

And for example, 1 player reported about Account Issue which is lost, he is waiting for 2-3 days and got no reply, yet. Then he send a report again to Customer Service which delaying the process. Sending double reports or more because a player being impatient won't help solve the issue faster, it will only be delayed as Customer Services check those reports from older to newer.

Another example would be a player who provided sufficient information/proof to Customer Services.

These are examples of many many players did which causing them get responded very late.

And many other examples which I won't be able to list one by one.

But, rest assure as we are hiring more people to be part of Customer Services Team. We are also going to improve our current Customer Services Team.

I do hope that you understand after I've explained a few to you and thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,
LaughCof
Post time 2017-11-2 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-21 08:12 AM
Haymecarinyo replied at 2017-11-2 02:26 AM
I think he's referring to ignorance and lack of knowledge.

"ignoring that certain thread, and som ...

Even I would have to admit that it is true to a certain degree in any case we'll be discussing this within the team. We honestly welcome any opinions or suggestions about the team so long as it is not toxic and that it abides by the rules as your opinions also helps us learn from any mistakes we may have made

Hello biodayao!
I understand your frustrations regarding the lack of proper customer service especially with regards to in-game assistance. Rest assured we're doing our best to improve on it especially within the forums.

If you by any chance know any moderator who has given any poor/inappropriate response feel free to name them as well so that we may be able to take proper action regarding their performance.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-11-2 02:26 AM | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2017-11-2 01:38 AM
Hello biodayao!
I understand your frustrations regarding the lack of proper customer service especia ...

I think he's referring to ignorance and lack of knowledge.

"ignoring that certain thread, and some is advising to contact the fuckin worthless customer service, can you moderators be specific in answering queries, if you don't know the answer, can you ask your other co-moderators to answer that query"

Maybe you should have best practices within the mods. Give a little thoughts in the issue and then if you this can't be resolved with a workaround, explain properly that it would require devs assistance.

I've seen may mods and there's no excuse that some of the threads are not answered unless it's intentional avoidance.

Don't take this bad, You guys are doing a good job moderating this page. Learn from this and make sure that this is taken care of.
Post time 2017-11-2 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Synology at 2017-11-2 04:50 PM

Moderators are here to regulate the forums. Not here to answer your cheap account in-game things. Please understand that FORUM MODERATORS these two words when put together, does not implies GAME MASTER.
They cant fxxx you back doesnt means that normal member cant fxxx your little child brain out.

Post time 2017-11-2 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Pfft....  a brat is ranting...

Comments

excuse me, I'm not ranting for just a simple thing, can you read again my post so you can get my point  Post time 2017-11-3 04:32 AM
Post time 2017-11-2 07:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2017-11-2 04:44 PM
Even I would have to admit that it is true to a certain degree in any case we'll be discussing thi ...

you are moderator here? well since you here i kinda need help. im not causing any thread for you mod. like a fake thread.

i having this bug/problem you so called "fb friend list bug". for a month and still happening. and i has been posting this for half month ago.

1. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=36828&mobile=2

2. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=38483&mobile=2

3. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=37461&mobile=2

also include few feedback of few mod. like saying please go to customer services. and few ask me to wait 3-9 days today the fourth day still same. do i can believe it will ok for another 5 days?

since you here can you refer this matter? kindly need your help.
Post time 2017-11-2 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Forum Moderator cannot fix the game, they are here only help to answer and guide
 Author| Post time 2017-11-3 04:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-21 08:13 AM
Synology replied at 2017-11-2 04:49 PM
Moderators are here to regulate the forums. Not here to answer your cheap account in-game things. Pl ...

so people who complain are cheap? oh so, they don't have the voice to speak? FYI, Moderators are not just to regulate forums, they're here to answer those you called "CHEAP INGAME ISSUES", so what's the point of having Compaint Category here?????? and to take note, they have access to moonton internal/dev team, they should never ignore those who complain something, even it's so fckin "CHEAP", that's what we called excellent customer service.

arzpx replied at 2017-11-2 08:48 PM
Forum Moderator cannot fix the game, they are here only help to answer and guide

exactly dude *high five
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-26 08:57 PM GMT+8