Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 22799|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] The new assasin ''Lancelot'' Guide,Gear,Tips! :)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-2 12:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by xSnickers at 2017-11-15 06:21 AM

Hi Guy's Whats up yall
, Welcome to My Lancelot's awesome guide ..
Today i'm going to talk About his skills,gear,Emblem set, and his Combos, Counters , and who can escape him , and the recomended Spell for him in my point of view. But first let me Introduce myself .

Introduction:-
Greetings to you all,My name is ''Malyk'',i'm 23 Years old, Back in the day i used to play ''Lol, Leage of legends'' But i've always wanted a game that can go with me everywhere,Littearly i mean everywhere ,Once i found out about MLBB, i Was like OMG!! Finally , that's what i've been lookin' for i started 6 Month ago, and i never felt so bored it's so fun and enjoyable,
i've always been specialized in the role of being the mage user, i've been Crazy about ''Karina and her Crazy Moves'
Then Lancelot released out,OMG it's Assasination time, i've never seen Such an handsome assasin as he is, and he is so quit OP, his mobility and abilities are like nobody else i mean no kidding, He's so amazing, He can face and knock down all the enemies if his skills Positioned well, and if the gear choosed properly, Let`s start...

Here we go... i recomend to read this guide in a desktop pc.

it's Time to witness the handsome

Perfumed Knight Skin, ft The Masked Knight

rsz_perfumed_skin.png rsz_masked_skin.png

rsz_1perfumed_character.jpg rsz_masked_character.jpg
Price :- Lancelot costs 32000 Battle Points or 599 Diamonds.

Role : Assassin
Specialty : Charge/Burst Damage

Lore/Background :-

Lancelot hails from the Baroque family in the ''Land of Dawn'', where at a young age he showed exquisite talent in the art of fencing, garnering the praise of the masses, so much so that he became lost in the admiration. When the magical tribes of the attacked,
Lancelot, who had just awoken from a drunken stupor, arrogantly attacked them alone. After winning a few battles, he dropped his guard and pursued the remaining forces in arrogance but soon the magical tribes regrouped and defeated him within the mountains. After coming in contact with..
''Princess Windsor'' (Odette ), he soon became enamoured with her ''purity'' and also soon understood how wrong he was to be so arrogant and shallow in the past. When he was recovering at the ''Swan Castle'',
Lancelot soon realised the magical potential of the Regina family, he was able to integrate it into his fencing, culminating in the shadow step maneuver. Now he once again sets foot in the fighting ring to test his new skills.
BTW, You'll also see
Lancelot Mentioned in Odette's Background story.
Apparently both of them has some sort of unconditional love relationship as the saying goes.
Also When PLaying
Lancelot, You'll Always hear him saying"Odette , beautiful Odette'' That's it, hope you Enjoyed his story as i'm.
-
His ingame/Quotes:-
1-
"Time to witness the handsome!"
2-"In me the tiger sniffs the rose"
3-"Odette, beautiful Odette"
4-
"Let me hear your applause"
5-
"Shadow power execute", (My Favorite)
-

Lancelot/Abilities:-
                                                                            Skills.png
1- 'Puncture' :-
S4710.png

Charges towards the targeted direction dealing 100/130/160/190/220/250 points of physical damage,the target will be etched with a sword mark, if the target hit did not have a sword mark then Puncture's cooldown will refresh Which is awesome in Combos, While in Combat make sure you hit the target so you can use it twice, Maybe 3 time's Combo if you killed the target what ever it was,
Works On Enemies & Minions aswell ,
i recomend to Use
Puncture after the Second Awesome Ability to distract the enemies.

2-'Thorned Rose'
S4720.png

Throned Rose:Performs an amazing sword technique within an area that may strike enemies up to 3 times, dealing 250/290/330/370/410/450 physical damage and slowing enemy by 3% for 1s on each hit. The slow effect stacks,..
in My point of view Throned Rose is the Best Ability for Lancelot in dealing damage to the nearby enemies if positioned well , and While the team is Engaging you Better turn your focusing mode on and try to position it very well in the centre of the fight area, you go use it first then you hit the Ulti real quick .. We will get to that ''Ultimate''part in less than a minute,
Also We can use Throned Rose to farm minion's real quick and the Jungle monster's in earlier game it's very Powerfull especially when we buy the ''Hunter's knife'' to increase the damage to the jungle monsters ,so there is No need to
use..

''Retribution'' rsz_212917qzif7kq4kqxxqsfk.png

Th
e Retribution is a battleground spell that allows you to deal massive damage upon the Jungle Monsters. This ability is very useful when you are Jungling/Farming. but not in Lancelot's case once you hit the first minions wave you'll add the second abilty then go hit the jungle all by yourself, and The Retribution battleground spell can be upgraded through purchasing different Jungle Items. This Ability does not affect the Heroes. so in a late game we will rarely use it to steal a lord or even a turtle because its only affect the Jungle Monsters. You can see it through its description at how much damage it deals whenever you use it against an enemy monster, i recomment the
Retribution but in my opinion i'd like to pick flicker let's talk about it...

''Flicker''   Flicker.jpg

The flicker ability is a great and useful ability. Although it allows the Hero to escape from being killed, This also enables you to blink in a short distance,Useful for making escapes.
Flicker is the main spell of the Brawl Mode, and it can only be attained once your account reaches Level 19. it's very usefull in a early or a late game, and incase you got Ambushed or ran
out of skill's waiting for your ''CD'' to be refreshed, you can Flick real quick no matter Who or what you're running from., if you haven't obtained the flicker yet just stick to retribution and jungling it's very useful if gone well.

-
Note: You can use his second ability to escape 'Cyclops's' Ultimate And Franco's Hook! it's so fun!

3- 'Phantom Execution'
S4730.png

After a short period of charging, Lancelot performs a executioner's strike in a forward direction, he is invincible throughout the process, dealing 400/600/800 points of physical damage to his enemies.

Used aswell to dodge the ultimate attack of the following heroes..

''Grock, Lapu-Lapu-Fanny-Odette'' and i'm still testing...Maybe there is some more

Note: Stay away From (Akai's) Ultimate, don't even try to attack him with the first and third ability it won't work.
and the best way to escape gord's Ultimate. is to get behind him and kick his butt.

4-   Passive: 'Soul Cutter'

S4740.png

Activate soul cutter passive by attacking the enemy directly with the sword.        

For every 10s, Lancelot will complete the fencing move 'surgical promise', his next basic attack will make the target defenceless, Lancelot will deal an extra 20% damage to defenceless enemies.

Recomended to be used on stunned enemies to deal more damage, and the jungle monsters aswell,

skills combination/Combos :- While engaging Solo or with the teammates,

First Hit the second ability to make damage then the first ability to make some combos and to distract the enemy, then finish him with the Ultimate if he still alive then hit the second ability again,

So Go 2~1~3~2...

Skill leveling order :- at early game add the second ability first
, so you can farm minions as fast as you can, and its very useful in dealing extra more damage at any enemy that tries to dive with his teamates at first remember to max the 2nd ability to reduce its cooldown and mana consume , then add the first ability followed by the Third ability at Lv4,

-
Strengths and Weaknesses :-

Pros :-

1 - His Ultimate is very usefull in ganks, While team fighting u can disable Multi Enemies if posiotioned well.
2 -  His damage is insane in all  game levels no matter he is just started or not.
3 -
So awesome in clearing minions waves,
4 -  Looking so freaking awesome!
                                                                         hqdefault.jpg
   Cons :-

1 -   at earlier game just stick to jungling , do not try to engage with a single skill, do not go solo at first.
2 -  always watch your back 'cause enemies targeting him first,'cause lance is so annoying.
3 -  Focus while casting your abilities missing the enemies equals your death, if you missed you better start running
4 -  
Really squishy
5-  Low CC

My recomended Gear :-

E3010.png E2303.png E3009.png E2005.png E3008.png E3207.png

1- Bloodlust Axe :-
+70 Physical ATK
+10% CD Reduction
Bloodthirsty: When skills cause damage, heals 15% of damage as HP for the hero.
Every assassin needs a lifesteal item/sustain item. Period.

2- Magic Shoes :-
+10% Cooldown Reduction, +40 Movement SpeedLancelot needs to maximize his cooldown & Moving speed to be efficient in the battlefield.

3-  Hunter's Strike :-
+100 Physical Attack, +10% Cooldown ReductionPursue: Increase movement speed 30% after killing a hero. Lasts 2s.
With this, Lancelot is capable of spamming his skills due to the CD reduction and the movement speed reward of the passive after killing an enemy.

4- Magic Blade :-
+60 Physical damage
+24 Magic resist

Cooldown - 20.0 Seconds
( Gain a shield that absorb 510 - 1350
damage when health is lower then 30%)
(Increases with level)

5-  Blade of Despair :-
+170 Physical Attack, +10% Attack Speed,Despair: Deals an extra 10% damage to an enemy in any abnormal state (stunned,knocked airborne, transformed, diabled)
The most important item for Lancelot; stacks him up to a godlike state of assassination.

6- Immortality/Hunter Strike/Deadly Blade/ :-
Situational based. I like to format my gear setting in this manner so that I can switch accordingly. Hunter Strike gives more physical damage and a boost in cool down duration. Deadly blade is a counter for heal, which is useful if your opponent has an Estes.
But i recomend the
''Immortality'' respawns you with 15% of health points + shield after death
'Immortality'
+800 HP
+40 Magic Resist
Cooldown - 180.0 Seconds
( resurrect after 2s of dying, give you 15% HP and shield that absorb 300-1000 pts of dmge )

Note : Add items as listed, Bloodlust Axe for  making damage and stealing health, Magic shoes to increase the hero moving speed and reduce the cool down, until you gain some gold and add the others as followed.

-

Emblem set :-
Phy Assasin.png
Choosing the correct Emblem plays an important role in ranked matches.
Make sure you select the correct Emblem before starting the game.

The most recommended emblem set for him is the
''physical assassin''
But if you upgraded the roamer emblem set its recomended aswell

Both emblems provide an ample amount of penetration and cooldown Which is what exactly Lancelot needs.
Relations & Team Fighting :-

Good With :- Aurora , Tigreal , Nana.. :-

Aurora.png Tigreal-188x300.png Nana-186x300.png
Heroes i counter :- Gord,Miya,Cyclops..

Gord-187x300.png Miya-186x300.png cyclops-186x300.png
Heroes that Counters me :- Saber, Eudora, Natalia..
    Saber.png Euedora.png Natalia.png

Heroes Who can Escape me :- Harley,Hayabusa,Fanny..

Harley.png Hyabusa-187x300.png Fanny-190x300.png

Stratigy :-
at early game go either top or bottom lane , build the Jungle skill hunter's Knife , farm your first minions wave then go hit 1  jungle Monster , go back hit the second minions wave, try to reach level 4 as soon as possible, Always use your second ability first before hitting any monster it won't deal the maximum damage while not in the specified range, Keep farmin using your Ulti at minion just till you build some item's so you can join the team fight and assist or own some kills,

Mid game after building some items, Now your damage is quit good enough so i suggest you pick a tank or a supporter to move with , try to hide at first use the bushes use the flicker to surprise them with the second ability then hit the combos untill the second ability CD reset , then hit it again to deal some massive damage, don't you ever ignore the teammates calls for help, Once you hear someone's calling for back up, you have to go ahead and help him, or either you will lose the game while you're still farming, killing enemies and destroying towers, adds gold aswell, stay focused with your teammates.

Late game for lancelot called its pain time after purchasing all of your item's, your damage is going to be extremly insane , it doesn't matter if you go solo or with the team fight, you'll just kick their sweet little butts,
you go first use your second ability then the first ability twice and wait untill you see your enemy using his ultimate then you click your ulitimate to dodge him or dealing quiet cool damage so he can panic to run or either quiet fighting.

Thanks, Thats it for today, i maybe missed something or have borrowed some ideas from the other guides but after all i spent some effort and hours on this and i'm very happy about it, and i apologize if there is any faults in my english language, after all it's not my main, so thanks for passing by i hope you enjoyed the guide, and i'll be waiting for your replies and what you think about this.

iD:53414270 (6047)
iGN: ´·`Snickers´·`
#Mobile Legends 4 Ever :)

Post time 2017-11-3 09:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice guide, thank you it's very useful.
Post time 2017-11-4 02:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i will try the flicker next time cause the CD is killing me and i'm always dead after using all the abilities.! Thanks
 Author| Post time 2017-11-5 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 08:41 AM
Sezar676 replied at 2017-11-3 09:41 PM
Nice guide, thank you it's very useful.

You Welcome :) i hope you enjoyed it.

Asguard replied at 2017-11-4 02:55 AM
i will try the flicker next time cause the CD is killing me and i'm always dead after using all the  ...

Flicker is amazing with his mobility skills, You'll have fun using it,, Good luck, thanks for passing by
Post time 2017-11-17 11:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Itu so fantastic i so enjoy that
Post time 2017-11-19 03:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice guide
Post time 2017-11-23 10:44 AM | Show all posts
It's very useful guide . Thank You!
Post time 2018-1-15 01:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Boy Friend Odette
Screenshot_2018-01-02-02-57-35-454_com.fall.guideformobilelegends.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 06:37 AM GMT+8