Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 680|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] For users want to play harley

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-31 06:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
HARLEY GUIDE
SKILL TIPS
if you engaging to the enemy use 2nd then 3rd skill and 1st skill.
Question: why I will use my 2nd then 3rd etc
Answer:bcuz if you do 3rd and 1st the first is most likely will not hit the enemy thats why you use 2nd then 3rd then 1st bcuz when you are closer to the enemy the 1st will most likely hit everything to enemy.
SKILL LEVELING
You wanna max your 1st then your 3rd then 2nd
2 SPELL
WEAKEN-so after you do your combo use weaken so you can auto attack the enemy and do more damage
EXECUTE-why execute bcuz after you do your combo use execute to do damage and leave your enemy with low health then let it finish with the 3rd skill
ENCHANTED TALISMAN-why this build bcuz youre not only have cd you have a mana to so you can spam your skill without wasting your mana
MAGIC SHOES-cd for spamming skill
GLOWING WAND-so this build will burn the enemy in second so when you use your combo it will damage more
CONCENTRATED ENERGY-so this build have a spell vamp. Spell vamp is will give you life point if your  skill do damage so your 3rd skill is high damage skil and your 1st so your life be back to you
SO THE FOURTH BUILD IS OPTIONAL
EITHER YOU GO
FLEETING TIME-will give you more cd for spam
HOLY CRYSTAL-will give you more damage bcuz if your skill landed to the enemy the next skill will do more damage
DISASTER TRUNCHEON-this build will lower magic defence of the enemy after you hit them
BLOOD WINGS-gives you more damage

NANA-why nana bcuz if the nana 2nd skill the enemy it will be silenced and slow so its the perfect time to do your combo
AKAI- akai can trap the enemy to the wall for long time so use this time to do your combo
GROCK- grock is a high damage tank so after you do your combo grock will do her combo so your 3rd skill will end the enemy
3 HEROES THAT HARLEY CAN COUNTER
This is my opinion
LAYLA- bcuz you can delete him and give you more gold
UEDORA- bcuz she can only hit you with the 2nd you can dodge her 1st by 2nd skill
ZILONG- you can bait zilong by just standing do nothing after he use 2nd 2nd to your tower so he will follow you under the tower
3 HEROES THAT CAN COUNTER HARLEY
this my opinion
FANNY- bcuz she have a high mobilty she can just cable and dodge your 1st after she dodge it she will fight you bcuz you dont have availble skill
HAYABUSA- hayabusa can dodge your 1st with his 2nd
DIGGER - biggest threat to harley your 2nd will be waste bcuz of digger's second
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 02:21 PM GMT+8