Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 723|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

About Saber

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-2-10 11:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, everyone! I don't want to share all my secrets about him, but here is some information to some guys and girls that might not know this.

First of all, Sabers skill one, the flying swords, is incredebly useful to burst someone down. You might want to use it to some escapers, but in teamfights just go with your ult, activate skill one and enemy might be killed already, if he/she is not a tank. This is incredebly useful agains Miya, Clint or Bruno and also against low-HP fighters such as Balmond. This skill must be maxed out first.

Second, skill two. I usually use it for dodgeing skills like Layla's ult, or try to get closer to the enemy, so i can land my ult. And then kill them.

Build, for newbies use defaul continous damage build. For veteran players like Master tier players, build what you like. I am not giving you my build, because I got a Penta kill with it yesterday.

I don't need to tell much about Saber's ult because it is very simple. You just go, Bang Bang, and do what you want. He is dead forever because he has quitted the game because of you, and will never come back.
Post time 2017-12-13 02:16 AM | Show all posts
can you give me some diamond friend :)
My
IGN : thebasorcahnglembu
ID    : 77298753
server : 2147
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 05:51 AM GMT+8