Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 210|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

New item suggestion

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-31 03:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear ML developers,
Im a new player and I believe the following suggestions will help all the players for fair play:
Please create new armor called "Lag Armor"
SRP $120 (so we can buy it with the first $300 pocket money we receive)
It should give us 3-5% health regen EVERY lag during the game to compensate the damage were receiving while our heroes are just standing there doing nothing whenever there is a lag.
Why only 3-5% ? Because when you add the total of this amount and the number of lag were experiencing its enough to be immortal.
Also-please put the boots on sale 50-70% off as most of the time we cant use it anyway. Boots are expensive and yet by the end of the game its almost brand new as we cant move most of the time and we cant really feel the feature of movement speed.

Thanks!

PS- our net connection is good so i dont think its my net that has a prob.

Post time 2017-10-31 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Why only 3-5% ? Because when you add the total of this amount and the number of lag were experiencing its enough to be immortal.

Post time 2017-11-1 05:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Remember that lag not only comes from servers. If your connection is good on other games doesn't mean it will be same on ML. High graphic, all skills effects.. it all needs good Internet to run smoothy. Device needs decent amount of ram as well
 Author| Post time 2017-11-2 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Hello. My net is good and i notice that when i play during the time when most of the players are in school 8-11:30 am (PHL time)  sometimes theres almost zero lag. But after that time its getting worse and in the evening its suicidal. I play on ios and because sometimes its almost zero lag in the morning so its definitely server issue. Im just frustrated i guess, its my first moba and quite liking it.
To look at the brighter side, its quite entertaining when i was dying and breathing into my last bit of green bar and all of a sudden my attacker will just stand there. So theres a single moment when i felt its a life saver but most of the time im on the other end receving the attack and cant move or cant run  or it will just greyed out all of a sudden -quick death.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-30 09:58 AM GMT+8