Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 18947|Reply: 52
Collapse the left

[lag] Stuck at Loading Screen ( HELP!)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-31 12:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yesterday, I still can play as usual but today i cant get into the game. After hero selection, i will stuck at loading screen and quit after sometime. then, will reconnect again and back to the loading page. I have stable connection with ping 30++ ms. I afked for about 4 games due to this problem and my credibility dropped a lot . Please help me solve this problem ASAP because it is annoying. If it keeps going like that, I have to quit ML then. Thanks in advanced
Post time 2017-10-31 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Hi eco15,
Have you tried again by clearing cache memory and background running apps. Or please try reinstalling the game. If it still persists pls contact CS in game including SS or videoclips, or send tickets to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com. PM me if you need any help. Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-31 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by eco15 at 2017-10-31 03:37 PM

Hi seimz,
I already clear the cache and reinstall the game. The problem still exist. I am still keep reconnect and disconnected. It's really annoying. My problem is exactly same as this. I never get into the match but just keep reconnect and disconnect.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28odR2m_Q0g
1.jpg
Post time 2017-10-31 06:40 PM | Show all posts
eco15 replied at 2017-10-31 03:33 PM
Hi seimz,
I already clear the cache and reinstall the game. The problem still exist. I am still keep ...

Hmm...I feel sorry for you, may be there is a bug with your account. Have you already contacted customer service? Pls send me your ID,server,game version,SS so that i can help you fix it asap.
Post time 2017-12-14 12:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
already clear the cache and reinstall the game. The problem still exist. I am still keep ...  Hmm...I feel sorry for you, may be there is a bug with your account. Have you already contacted customer service? Pls send me your ID,server,game version,SS so that i can help you fix it asap.
Post time 2017-12-15 11:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This has been an on going issue for over a year now and mobile legends still haven't fixed this problem even though the game is making so much money. They try to make new heroes or events to earn more money instead of focusing on the bugs. Lmao
Post time 2018-1-9 10:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Help Me Pls Im Begging... im Stuck At Zilong Tutorial Loading 50/100% after a few seconds being at 50% the game crash and force close.. pls help Im Using Asus Zenfone 2E AT&T
Post time 2018-1-22 12:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sama gua juga begini
Post time 2018-1-22 12:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mas gm pliss dong kasih solusinyaaaa
Post time 2018-1-27 10:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
still exist after re installing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 10:31 PM GMT+8