Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8128|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Lancelot - Perfect Assasination [Guides]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-30 11:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KenzieRetro at 2017-11-2 08:48 PM

LANCELOT - PERFECT ASSASINATION [GUIDE]'Fighter / Assasin'
Today we're going to talk about Lancelot, I've been playing this hero for quite awhile and you know what? i'm loving it, so im goin to make a guide for this hero.

in this guide i will write anything that's important only and make it easy for you guys

Passive:
'Soul Cutter'

for every 10 Seconds Lancelot's passive will be ready and the next basic attack will make the enemy defenceless (single target). Lancelot deal an extra 20% damage to defenceless enemies

(use this on your marked enemies hero to deals more damage on the target')

Skills:
'Puncture'
Cooldown: 14.0 Seconds  Mana Cost: 50

Charges toward the targeted direction, once you hit the target, you will leave a 'Sword Mark'.
If the target didn't have a 'Sword Mark' then Puncture's cooldown will refresh.

(this skill can hit as many enemies as long as the enemies is in the targeted direction)

'Thorned Rose'
Cooldown: 8.0 Seconds    Mana Cost: 70

Perform a sword technique within an area that strike enemies up to 3 times and slowing enemy by 1 Seconds for each hit. Slow Effect stacks.

(i used this skill to lower the enemies health and slowing them)

'Phantom Execution'
Cooldown: 27.0 Seconds Mana Cost: 100

When you are using 'Phantom Execution' Lancelot will charge and perform a Executioner's strike in a forward direction, he is invincible while striking.

My Combos:-
> > > > >   
You will have to use basic attack between each skills sooo, yea you have to figure it out how to use this combos :)

Now, we move on to the items:-

'Bloodlust Axe'
+ 70 Physical Dmge
+10% Cooldown Reduction
( whenever you use skill you will heal 20% of the damage you caused )

• \

'Magic Shoes'
+10% cooldown Reduction
( give you movement speed )

'Hunter Strike'
+100 Physical Damage
+10% Cooldown Reduction
Cooldown - 15.0 seconds
( Attack enemies 5 times in arow and improve heros' movement speed  by 30% )

'Magic Blade'
+60 Physical damage
+24 Magic Resist
Cooldown - 20.0 Seconds
( Gain a shield that absorb 510 - 1350 dmge when health is lower then 30%)

'Blade Of Despair'
+170 Physical Damage
+10% Attack Speed
( Deals extra damage to enemies that 'stun / knocked airbone / transformed / disable )

'Immortality'
+800 HP
+40 Magic Resist
Cooldown - 180.0 Seconds
( resurrect after 2s of dying, give you 15% HP and shield that absorb 300-1000 pts of dmge )

•           

Spell:

'Flicker'
( i recommend this spell for those who are new with lancelot, easy for you to kill and chase low health enemies and escaped death)

OR

'Inspire'
( use this spell when you are comfy with lancelot, this spell is better then retribution because it very useful when late game)

Relations:

Good with:-
            Ruby                                Odette                           Karina

Counters:-

Hayabusa                           Roger                              Cyclops

Counters By:-

Fanny                            Natalia                           moskov

*i recommend you guys to read this Guide using cpu or tab since i've put some pictures in it*
above are my opinion and tactic on lancelot, everyone have their own perspective and skills, use yours if you think it better then mine ^^. thx for reading

Post time 2017-10-31 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for this guide! But a little suggestion, as a Lancelot user in Myth/Legend Division. Since Puncture can be used 2-4 times in my own experience. The combo should go 1st > Hit > 1st > then 2nd. Unless Puncture didn't hit. This is because if you'll hit him close combat and use 2nd skill, it wont likely hit as you need to keep distance if you want a full hit from the 2nd skill. But, that's just my opinion. :)
Post time 2017-10-31 03:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
how to counter this assasin,
annoying af
 Author| Post time 2017-11-1 01:46 PM | Show all posts
kunimihiro replied at 2017-10-31 03:02 PM
how to counter this assasin,
annoying af

it depend on your hero, different hero different way to counters, but the basic is for you to attack lancelot once he use his 1st skill and try your best to dodge his ulti. better fight him alone when there is no minions or monster like i said in the guide, his 1st skill will refresh each time he use it on enemies that doesnt have sword mark.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-1 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2017-10-31 10:40 AM
Thanks for this guide! But a little suggestion, as a Lancelot user in Myth/Legend Division. Since Pu ...

indeed your opinion is quiet useful, but for me lancelot 2nd skill deals the most damage (other then his ulti of course) so i think it is better for us to use the 2nd skill first and chase enemies usin 1st skill, once u chased the enemies ur 2nd skill cooldown is refreshed and ready to use. So i will stick to my combos.

thx for your opinion, i might be useful for me to fight a different heroes ^^
Post time 2017-11-1 10:28 PM | Show all posts
KenzieRetro replied at 2017-11-1 01:48 PM
indeed your opinion is quiet useful, but for me lancelot 2nd skill deals the most damage (other th ...

What I mean is that when you're right infront of the enemy, your 2nd skill wont likely hit and just hit once.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-23 05:04 PM GMT+8