Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2421|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Natalia Guide

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-30 09:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ams20 at 2017-11-2 05:55 PM

Gameplay :

First of all Natalia’s role is obviously that of an assassin but some of the things that she does better than other assassins is her incredible mobility and her ability to target exactly who to eliminate from a team fight. Natalia can target and easily kill the damage dealer (most likely mm) in the opponent team.Natalia can be such a strong asset to her team if played correctly.If the enemy Miya is getting fed, no problem. Natalia can sneak in near the beginning of a team fight and silence and eliminate Miya before she’s able to tear your team to shreds. Note that during stealth mode use basic attack so that the silence will be triggered.

Natalia is difficult to master due to her mechanics and abilities. A melee at the same time squishy having a task of going in to the middle of the enemy team and assassinate the carry as fast as possible and then go out. This hero also requires deeper understanding as it includes mind games from her passive that makes her tricky to play. Above all Natalia is very rewarding and can carry the entire team if you know how to player her well.

She is good in ganking and weak or should I say difficult in teamfight unless your teammate knows your role and will cover you up. On early level she is very good on bursting opponent to death with her dash – smoke and ultimate. With her smoke against auto-attack reliant hero such as marksman and fighter she can dominate them easily.

On early phase, just go roving as possible and kill laners. Just go on auto-attack reliant and kill them helplessly with your dash and smoke bomb. Just be careful with your dash as this comes tricky with reactivation especially if you are in auto target. Instead of going out from the clash this will go directly on your target.

Being an assassin, this is one of the most difficult role in game. The simplest way to do it is to let your team initiate first and go on behind or in blind spot. Once your teammate already got the attention of the enemy, that is the time you are going out from the bush and kill the carry. Be patient and remain in bush so you can take advantage the invisible state.

Skills :

Screenshot_20170101-171027-2-640x212.jpg

• Lets break down the many different facets of Assassin Instinct

• Attack from behind as often as possible to get that extra 20% damage.
    • One of your greatest strengths is to be in stealth, moving about the map and choosing when are where to attack like a surgeon.
    • It is important to remember that when initiating from stealth, you do an auto attack BEFORE doing any other abilities to get that 50% extra damage and silencing an enemy hero.
    • Chose who you want to silence carefully as its one of Natalia’s greatest advantages.

• TIP: You can remain in constant stealth by simply continuing to touch any brush before your stealth runs out and can literally stealth from one end of the map to the other.

20170101_215829-640x214.jpg

• Claw Dash can be cast twice and has 3 basic uses.

• Use it to get out of danger and back to safety
    • Use it to chase down enemies and finish them off
    • Use it to deal quick successive damage by dashing twice through an enemy

• TIP: Be careful not to get into a bad situation without at least 1 dash to get away

Screenshot_20170101-171146-2-640x215.jpg

• Amazing ability with multiple effects lets check em out:

• The 65% slow given by Smoke Bomb is very effective and useful in trying to secure kills or gain a quick second to get away from danger.
    • The 30% attack speed increases by 5% each time you level the ability to a max of 60% which is why I level Smoke Bomb first.
    • The ability to dodge all basic attacks makes Natalia a 1v1 monster. If you combine her 2 second silence with Smoke Bomb she has 2 seconds window in which she can become invulnerable.

• TIP: Smoke Bomb dont effect on tower shots but it block a lot of damage but there's still a little bit damage you will receive inside the smoke.

20170101_171252-2-640x212.png

• Cold-Blooded Strangling has 2 important functions

• Finish opponents off. This is especially effective considering the slow.
    • AOE Damage in a large team fight. While Natalia does more damage with her Auto Attacks than she does with her ULT when in a large team fight environment her ULT is a lot of damage to all enemies you can catch in it and it slows them all!

• TIP: When trying to survive with low health and finish an enemy off the combination of 2 Claw Dashes and Cold-Blooded Strangling is a great burst of damage with good evade to try and turn the tides of a fight.

Skill leveling order :

Lvl 1- Claw Dash
Lvl 2- Smoke Bomb
Lvl 3- Claw Dash
Lvl 4- Cold-Blooded Strangling
Lvl 5- Claw Dash
Lvl 6- Smoke Bomb
Lvl 7- Claw Dash
Lvl 8- Cold-Blooded Strangling
Lvl 9- Claw Dash
Lvl 10- Smoke Bomb
Lvl 11- Claw Dash
Lvl 12- Cold-Blooded Strangling
Lvl 13- Smoke Bomb
Lvl 14- Smoke Bomb
Lvl 15- Smoke Bomb

For me is prioritize the Claw Dash than smoke because with that you may be able to be an early game assassin.

Pick Claw Dash Then the Smoke Bomb then the rest will follow.

Battle Ground Spells :

Screenshot_20171030-191417_1.jpg

• Taking down enemy on 1 on 1 because of its attacks speed it is easy to win a fight in 1 on 1 situation.
  • Best for hunting down the opponents marksman.

Screenshot_20171030-191415_1.jpg

• Picking an early fight in your opponent's farm by stealing the prey and killing the hero.
  • Fast Farm.

Item Build :

Screenshot_20171030-191127_1.jpg

"Burst Damage semi high movement speed" first gives us a ton of early game burst damage and lifesteal that we need to really make a difference early game.second helps us to move faster from lane to lane for roaming.third because it gives a ton of Physical Attack as well as some good Attack Speed and Crit Chance. Next is for more Crit Strike.Next one will help us to escape or to enter in the tower if needed.Last but not least it gives us more Physical Attack, a whipping 40% Attack Speed, 10% more Crit Chance and a passive that was made for a build like this one.

Best Hero to Support you : (Most likely mm)
Layla - Layla ult + hit smoke first skill ult of natalia best combo
Lancelot - Combination of Lancelot and Natalia Skills
Aurora - Aurora ult + hit smoke first skill ult of Natalia

Most Hero you can couter : (Most likely mm)
Most of the Marksman - Most of the marksman depends on their Basic attack and that makes natalia super powerful for them.When she use smoke their basic attack is nothing result to be defeated easily.sneak behind them for a greater damage
Some of the Mages - Silence + Behind Damage Meaning it is easy for Natalia to kill mage in a clash just go with stealth mode and when the right time comes go for the target

Heroes that can couter Natalia :
Saber - When first skill is used and might hit natalia resulted to remove the stealth mode and easily hunt by the enemy
Argus - Even if you win the early fight once he use his ult it will result to be defeated because of the lifesteal even if you use smoke it is nothing to him
Hilda - Tanky type she will just play with you in the bush.If she wanna fight or wanna run it is easy because of her ability

Best Emblems :

Screenshot_20171031-124042_1.jpg

• For better attack Penetration Critical CD Reduction and Movement
  • High Critical Chance
  • Good for Roaming
Screenshot_20171031-124038_1.jpg

• For more Health and Attack Speed
  • For high attack damage
  • Armor

Thank you hope you like it ☝
Post time 2017-11-1 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Bandit at 2017-11-1 04:22 PM

This guide can be found on https://mobile-legends.net/ultim ... nsane-burst-damage/
I don't know if OP is the one that made this... I'm just giving heads up because I'm quite concerned about using premade guides. Actually after reading it some parts are made by OP and some are from the guide, mods is possible can you answer if using premade guide and changing some part is ok to do?

Comments

Are you happy i already remove it :P  Post time 2017-11-2 05:46 PM
I have asked the mods and it's not ok even if you add stuff and modify some stuff!  Post time 2017-11-2 01:46 PM
Please check every details that i add here.Btw can't you see the guide outside Mobile Legends Official Site meaning there still no Guide like this here  Post time 2017-11-2 05:35 AM
Well, I'm not trying to ruin anything but I would appreciate if it's not just copy and paste, I guess it doesn't matter that much since it's a guide but then I could do this easily for all 47 heroes  Post time 2017-11-2 01:52 AM
It is a complete package guide.Don't ruin it  Post time 2017-11-1 07:15 PM
Post time 2017-10-30 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the guide! Now I can try it out when I use Nat.

Comments

Happy gaming!  Post time 2017-10-30 10:05 PM
Thanks enjoy using it  Post time 2017-10-30 10:04 PM
Post time 2017-10-30 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Thank you.

Comments

Appreciated.Happy Gaming  Post time 2017-10-31 06:33 AM
Post time 2017-10-30 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Hi, if you are participating in the guide event, please follow instructions on the event page, failing to do so will result in disqualification.

You have forgotten to post your information in the guide event thread

Comments

I already put other info but sad to say i cant insert the link please help  Post time 2017-10-31 06:32 AM
Post time 2017-10-31 05:43 AM | Show all posts
Nice guide!

Comments

Appreciated.Thank you  Post time 2017-10-31 06:31 AM
Post time 2017-10-31 11:42 AM | Show all posts
I don’t think you need the Magic blade! As u know, Natalia is really squishy and her job is to get in and out quickly with high burst. Even though magic blade give sustain, she is basically dead if she got to the point of magic blade.

Comments

Magic Blade is for extra health when she needs to escape or going inside a clash it is useful base with my experience  Post time 2017-10-31 06:23 PM
Post time 2017-10-31 11:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Plz reply how do u put the images separately??

Comments

First choose the picture then upload it next is look for then picture you upload click where you want to put the picture then double click the picture its easy  Post time 2017-10-31 06:25 PM
its easy just choose picture then upload then double click it  Post time 2017-10-31 01:05 PM
Post time 2017-10-31 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by orangitu at 2017-10-31 04:53 PM

May I add some heroes that can counter Natalia (removing her stealth mode)? YSS (his ulti), Bane (his passive), Rafaela (starfall, umm well idk what actually her skill name , Eudora's 1st skill (but only and if only when nata is front of her)

Comments

i just put the top 3 for me lol   Post time 2017-10-31 06:21 PM
Post time 2017-10-31 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Jungle emblem is good too on her for movement & attack speed

Comments

but the physical and physical assassin are better than jungle emblem  Post time 2017-11-1 03:46 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-18 12:44 AM GMT+8