Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 564|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Rawd to Mythic? Cyclops is Here! Unleash your Greatness!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-30 06:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Rawd to Mythic?  Solo and Trio Gaming Required ( Basically Playing With Party is a Suicide Idea)
Cyclops is the one on my list (Exactly what im gonna discuss about)
Cyclops have a Passive that if you hit an enemy will reduce your Cooldown by 0.5 seconds! (Not Bad with a Little Dwarf like him)
So we begin with his Standing, Can he Fight Among with Fighters? Basically Yes, Cyclops Have Enough Damage to Vanish a Fighter.
With a Help of Concentrated Mana (i dont know exactly that item name) that will grant you to Lifesteal (Mage Lifesteal?) Yes! With this
item, Take Note: You must have Cooldown so you can use the item Better
What to Counter?
All Fighters Basically
Karina - Why? Cyclops Can Easily Trap Karina with his Ultimate (Stunners and Knocked Up Will Totally Counter Karina from Wiping of your team)
Fanny - Of Course Same as Karina, Fanny is Completely OP in this Meta,
Who will Counter Cyclops?
Lancelot - The New Imunne God, Lancelot Can Immune all of Cyclops' Skills Take Note: Lancelot have Greater Damage than Cyclops
Akai - All New Akai, Akai's Ultimate can push Cyclops all over the enemies Tower, although Cyclops dont have dash,
(Choose whether, Retribution or Flicker)
Moskov - Underated Hero (Marksman), Moskov's 2nd Skill? Then Stay away on walls, Moskov maybe have the lowest HP in Mobile Legends
His Damage is Good, Take Note: Moskov Have atleast 3s of Stun so Watch out
Who to Teamed up?
Saber, Franco, Karina, Chou, And Hilda
Build : Jungle Item, Enchanted Book, Boots its up to you, Concentrated Energy, Athena's Shield, Immortality
      Burst: Jungle Item, Enchanted Book Boots Concentrated Energy, (Sorry i Forgotted ;( )
Hope you Learned about Cyclops! I Can Bring you more of Guides Upcoming, Busy Ranking Up to Legend,
Add me on Messenger: Aaron Kyle Laderas
Peace out!
Post time 2017-10-31 07:41 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing your ideas!
Post time 2017-11-5 09:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes I totally agree with you. I've played cyclops for about 178 games now and have a win rate of 81%. Good furst burst damage partnered with life steal or "spell vamp". I always earn MVPs and legendaries with this short guy. But a word of advice: don't go aggresive in early games until you have a spell vamp item. Use the 1st skill on minions in a straight line and use your 2nd skill in enemy heroes and junlge monsters. Also you can trick one of your opponent into retreating by using your ult because most of the time they will run away from you in order to avoid more damage while unable to move thus giving you more time to clear a lane and save a turret.
Post time 2017-11-6 10:57 AM | Show all posts
thank for your sharing your idea
Post time 2017-11-6 10:57 AM | Show all posts
thank for your sharing your idea
Post time 2017-11-8 04:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I use cyclops too but I go with all out damage plus skill vamp. Is athena's shield and immortality really needed? Btw, mods, please bring back the old immortality gfx, the one with spikes. It looked cool but you removed it last update.
Post time 2017-11-9 01:35 PM | Show all posts
yep i agree with all that. Thx for sharing as this will give the newcomers the idea on what to do and a boosted headstart. Thx Nexu Royale for sharing your thoughts here.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-23 02:50 PM GMT+8