Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 686|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Visual skill effect - ambush - problems

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-29 05:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, first of all an issue i have already ling time. .... How can people still attack me (for example mm basic attack) after i disappear in the bush ???? That is so annoying ! ...... 2. Many skills, like vexanas hand, cyclops ult, banes, gords ult are not seen when they cast it out of my screen aight and i just rzn into it realizing too late i get damaged ....
Post time 2017-10-29 05:26 AM | Show all posts
Hello Painful,

If they marked you with their basic attack, they could still see you for a short period of time. The Ultimate Skill of Cyclops (Star Power Lockdown) chases you as it is like a stinger missile. Vexana and Gord's skill are called Free Aimed Skills, the user of that hero could aim it anywhere they would like and the heroes that are affected would still take damage even if you are in the bush.

Regards,
|~Zazme_Yakuza
 Author| Post time 2017-10-29 06:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes thank you for your clever advice..... Thats just not the case, neither i was attacked befor nor i was in range befor enter the bush.....
Post time 2017-10-30 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Hello Painful,

Another thing is the skills that are casted in bushes cannot be seen by the enemies that aren’t inside of it, so making it a really camouflaged attack. One thing to keep in mind, is try to have more map and area awareness all thoroughout the game to avoid this issue.

Regards,
|~Zazme_Yakuza
 Author| Post time 2017-10-30 04:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah, its great you run into a nana ult getting airbourne and dont know why,. And its on two of my devices (htc & samsung)..... Seems like it is not too important, .... Moderator did you even recognize this ?
Post time 2017-10-31 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Hello Painful,

In fact, I was shocked when I discovered this, because the 1st skill of Karrie landed on a bush and I was low (using Fanny back then), when I mysteriously died, but nobody was around me, just that big ball of spike :/,

Regards,
|~Zazme_Yakuza
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-10 06:25 AM GMT+8