Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 288|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

New player question- about building.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-27 07:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys Ive got a question about building please. If for example I want to buy swift boots, what i did was i bought boots then the dagger (both were offered to me when i have enough money, i bought one by one) but i thought it will automatically 'transformed' into swift boots but how come after buying those two, the system then offered me the swift boots itself? I dont get it.. Please help? Thanks.
I was supporto post on the players forum but the system wont allow me.
Post time 2017-10-27 07:46 PM | Show all posts
the boots and the dagger are the two items that are needed to be bought in order for you to craft the swift boots, once you have bought those two items there's still a small amount of gold needed to craft the swift boots as a whole
 Author| Post time 2017-10-28 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Okay thanks that explains it :)
Post time 2017-10-28 04:24 AM | Show all posts
It's not how items purchase works for ML. You need to buy the necessary requirement first and then the item itself. But the total price includes price of the components as well.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-28 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Ive got another question please- are the items in order according to my gear list?
Does the system put it in order which one it will offer me first? Im a newbie and I realized in a game I can only purchase 3-4 items as I don't kill monsters for money so I can only afford 3-4 items.
What I usually do to make sure ill have the boots first is I press "recommend first" but if I don't do that, will the system go on to the order according to my list on my gears?
Also, if I have bought a dagger for example for the boots and have crafted for the boots already, will the system still use that dagger if it is the same ingredient for another item?
Thanks so much again.
Post time 2017-10-28 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Hi sony0,

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 08:14 AM GMT+8