Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 489|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Do you guys think ruby should get a rework like Lolita

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-26 11:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
due to the newer updates of lacelot , it seems ruby gets stunned everytime due the the enemy abusing mages and 1 lacelot .
example: aurora second skill then eudora 's stun then lacelot with his 3rd and 2nd skill , leaving ruby no chance in a team fight.
Post time 2017-10-26 03:27 PM | Show all posts
I really don't think she needs a rework you just need to be more careful and just jungle. If you want to avoid getting stunned, wait for your teammates to do it for you or just try to avoid her as fast as possible.  For Lancelot, just bring a tank with you or a mage like Aurora or Karina. You can make a good comeback if you have the right team.
Post time 2017-10-26 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Didn’t her passive get reworked? Also any off tank will be stunned if enemy have that combo... I would even say ruby have advantage againts that with all her dash from every skills released. also who said ur an engage on team fight, u should try to peel and maybe get a good hook pulling enemies so ur teammates with AOE can attack them. Btw anything even tank can get bursted with that combo... not a great example to convince people since it’s a 1v1 it shouldn’t be possible to 1v3 and win as an off tank even in a fighter build(she will die faster probably)
Post time 2017-10-26 10:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
She does not need rework. All her skills have crowd control, she is one of best offtanks (figther with tank build) in game. You just need good timing to play using her. Her passive got rework and her first skill got buff. They can leave her like that now
 Author| Post time 2017-10-28 12:43 AM | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-10-26 10:19 PM
She does not need rework. All her skills have crowd control, she is one of best offtanks (figther wi ...

her passive rework was just an increase in lifesteal % from items with mana cost  for the skills the same for all levels. what i meant was the rework of her skills , like lolita , example: her dash then stun the oppenent.
Ruby could have something similar .
Post time 2017-10-28 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Ruby is already buffed I think so she doesn't need any rework as of now
Post time 2017-10-28 12:50 PM | Show all posts
yes i think ruby needs rework because now a days no one use it in rank game. so mlbb shoulf think about rework and make her buff so more people spend 32000 battle points on her
 Author| Post time 2017-11-8 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Bandit replied at 2017-10-26 03:29 PM
Didn’t her passive get reworked? Also any off tank will be stunned if enemy have that combo... I wo ...

well , auto lock hero button is  a thing you know.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-8 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Bandit replied at 2017-10-26 03:29 PM
Didn’t her passive get reworked? Also any off tank will be stunned if enemy have that combo... I wo ...

well , auto lock hero button is  a thing you know.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-8 09:07 PM | Show all posts
OpticalJezley replied at 2017-10-26 03:27 PM
I really don't think she needs a rework you just need to be more careful and just jungle. If you wan ...

yep except solo qing with people doesn't allow me to choose for them , they either troll to lose the game for fun or just not pick those characters. the zilong feeding squad. Not everyone has friends
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-23 02:51 PM GMT+8