Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: sony0
Collapse the left

New player here-- need help

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-10-26 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Hi again, Ive read the link about the items but i dont quite get it. For example the item Blade of despair, under it it has 4 or 5'kinds of swords, does it mean that i have to buy those 4-5 swords to get that blade of despair? Thanks again guys.
Post time 2017-10-26 05:39 PM | Show all posts
sony0 replied at 2017-10-26 05:22 PM
Hi again, Ive read the link about the items but i dont quite get it. For example the item Blade of d ...

yep smaller items like that are used to craft main gear
when you recommend an item buy the items it gives u to get the main gear
u can open gear menu in game and chose what to recommend next
Post time 2017-10-26 05:42 PM | Show all posts
since u are new unlock hero lock mode and last hit attack from setting

so u can chose what to attack when u push ,turret,hero or minions
 Author| Post time 2017-10-26 06:25 PM | Show all posts
About the items, so i can tell the system what they should offer me next so i can craft main gear?

I tried unchecking helo lock mode and last hit attack but im "uselesser" as i cant aim properly at the hero and one time i basically 'hugged' the turret to make sure my aim will be at the turret. Its so frustrating sometimes and my opponents are really really good ( who knows  theyre just a bunch of 6 year old kids ambushing me all the time :( ) i think i spend most of my play time just lying on the ground. But im practicing.... Any tips on how i can run faster?
Post time 2017-10-26 06:51 PM | Show all posts
sony0 I really suggest you to watch some videos about it on YouTube.
Post time 2017-10-26 08:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Skills don't damage the tower but in order to damage the tower well you need a creeps beside you :)
 Author| Post time 2017-10-26 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Guys, about the "build" for the character can i please ask about the suggested items that they are selling during the game? Are those items all ingredients for the items on my gear list? Should i just keep buying them little by little? Ididnt have time to check when i was playing. I watchd a youtube tutorial and what happened to his game was, he was offered the item itself (the ones hes after), one by one.. So he disnt have to buy the parts like dagger swords if thats part of the item he's building. Also, is it automatic in order (according to the order of the gear list) or should the player keep on pressing 'Recommend First'? Thanks so much again, youve been a great help.
PS- I was looking for a yourtube tutorial about the build list etc but its all advance and explaining which ones to use. Im only to the part of how to obtain them first. :) thanks again.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-26 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Yes i figured skills dont really damage the tower unless i think its in the way or something (did i tell you i hugged it before lol) , but no direct. I can destroy a tower using the last hit attack but its just frustrating as theres a riot around me and i want to destroy it asap hehe.
Post time 2017-10-28 01:01 PM | Show all posts
skill dont damage on  but there is one thing u should try go to setting/control/ enable hero lock mod and fixed position, then u will find tower logo in right side of passive
 Author| Post time 2017-10-28 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Thanks guys for all your help. I really enjoy this game now, I slowly understanding the concept of things with all your help and my eyes are getting used to where my hero is during a riot. My first few games whenever theres a 'riot', I cant see my hero anymore in the middle of the battle and usually just stay there until my painful death. I installed it on my cellphone and theres a night and day difference- its a lot smoother :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 03:29 PM GMT+8