Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 491|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

New player here-- need help

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-24 06:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi guys- sorry for this dumb question, but i just started playing mobile legends last night and i want to continue playing this. Heres my question, to destroy a turret, i tried using my skills (the ones i use for opponents) but i fail to aim at the turret? I can see some players using it though, how do you usually do it? Thanks hope you can help me. Thanks
Post time 2017-10-25 01:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey! Welcome to Mobile Legends. Unfortunately skills do not deal any damage to buildings. If you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask! Enjoy:)
Post time 2017-10-25 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Skills don't do any damage to turrets but you can change your settings to "Last Hit Attack" where you can attack turrets directly instead of minions. I hope that helps.
Post time 2017-10-25 06:02 AM | Show all posts
Thanks so much guys i really appreciate it  :)
Post time 2017-10-25 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Hello- Ive got another question please, I notice some players can increase their health/life during the battle, how do they do that? Mine decreases with every hit (enemies hitting me). Just wondering is that part of their magic spell or something? If so what kind? I noticed that I usually get "star-struck" with my enemy and usually cant move when they hit me so Im practicing my running/dodging skills. Thanks again .
Ps. the website wont log me in, i keep on making new log ins as whenever i use the previous log in (email/account) it has an error that i must use my mail or something, i tried my user name and email address, to no avail. Please help me admin? Thanks
Post time 2017-10-25 05:09 PM | Show all posts
sony1.3 replied at 2017-10-25 02:32 PM
Hello- Ive got another question please, I notice some players can increase their health/life during  ...

you should pay attention on their item,
and for some hero they have passive skill to gain blood
ex: alucard
here to click to learn more about item
http://mobilelegendsbangbang.com/items/
Post time 2017-10-25 08:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
sony1.3 replied at 2017-10-25 02:32 PM
Hello- Ive got another question please, I notice some players can increase their health/life during  ...

There's items that regain health for a hero
Spell Vamp (For Mages/Support)
Haa's Claws/Bloodlust Axe (Fighter, Assassin, Marksmen)
For tank, idk.
Hope this helps.
Post time 2017-10-25 09:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The Only Hero That Can Think Of In My Head Is Bane Because I Think Bane Is The Only One Who Has A Skill That Can Hurt A Tower
The Only Hero That Can Think Of In My Head Is Bane Because I Think Bane Is The Only One Who Has A Skill That Can Hurt A Tower
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-22 12:05 AM GMT+8