Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1120|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Monton the unfair game

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-22 03:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Plz I request u Moton ..plz don't low down ur followers .Don't make Ur followers down. The one who plays good u alwsy ..means ...again again ..matches after matches  u make them loose nt by game lag or anything just giving 4 noob players excessive noob means they don't even know which players does what and u give  a give a team of this player with one good player . Why why does thta player don't deserve to win . A single player without any support  can't win is that nt known to u . Plz change the thing . When match up is done give one noob that is bearable but 4 noobs...seriously are u kidding with me
Post time 2017-10-23 10:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The win and lose streaks happens randomly, especially when you solo you cant really control them. I suggest you to stop playing after 2-3 losses in row. A hour or two break and try again. Good luck!
Post time 2017-10-30 02:33 PM | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-10-23 10:07 PM
The win and lose streaks happens randomly, especially when you solo you cant really control them. I  ...

yeah~~ MOBA is everyone can play, really cant control the noob player, and noob player oso will b PRO on one day. can suggest u add some PRO fren play wif u. (sorry for my bad english)
Post time 2017-10-30 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Relax... from my experience. You either endure it and play, or just quit.
From my past games, those noobs and AFKs are always inside your team. Dont worry about others.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-23 12:17 AM GMT+8