Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 249|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] FB List Bug!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-21 11:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I having this problem for 2 weeks, and still remain after update. I thought it was my device, so, I clear everything as in MLBB, google playstore, google play service and google play games. But the result still remain the same, then reset my phone also result still the same. Then I borrow my sister smartphone and install MLBB. Still result remain the same! My MLBB account got FB List BUG!

I can't see my FB friend who are online and who are not. It show false online people. As you can see here, my friend suppose to be online as he invite me ranked, but he didn't show up at fb list as online friend. Then I go find add friend and here you go, i saw him online. Afterward I go FB list friend, he freaking offline 6 hours ago! How is this even possible!

I have tried FB bug fix with unbind FB account and delete MLBB app at FB setting then bind FB account again. I had tried those.

Please help! What wrong with my account? Do I'm supposed to create new account and start again? Then how about gem that I bought to recharge Freya. Just let it go away? Unable to transfer or whatsoever!!??

Please fix! Help Fix.
Regard!
IMG_20171020_180625.jpg
IMG_20171020_180524.jpg
IMG_20171020_180343.jpg
IMG_20171021_105804.jpg
IMG_20171021_105637.jpg
Post time 2017-10-21 12:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello. Please report it to the costumer service with those screenshots of you plus your ID. Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-22 12:36 AM GMT+8