Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Tyler.Xu
Collapse the left

[Moonton Post] Must Read (Updated 2017.12.03)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-19 10:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why i can’t unbine my facebook acount
Post time 2018-1-19 03:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey guys, sorry if im at the wrong place, cs its my first time being in a forum kinda-social-media. And i dont know where should i ask this question so ill just ask it here.. So the thing is that i just updated my MLBB via play store cs it said there was an update for the game, but after i updated the game, it wont open, it gets stuck at the loading page which doesnt even load. It really does nothing, even the animation on the background of the loading page stops playing.. Is there any way to get it solved without needing to redownload the whole game? Cs its gonna waste so much internet balance to redownload the whole thing.. Thanks anw...  IGN : Autis Banana
Post time 2018-1-19 03:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey guys, sorry if im at the wrong place, cs its my first time being in a forum kinda-social-media. And i dont know where should i ask this question so ill just ask it here.. So the thing is that i just updated my MLBB via play store cs it said there was an update for the game, but after i updated the game, it wont open, it gets stuck at the loading page which doesnt even load. It really does nothing, even the animation on the background of the loading page stops playing.. Is there any way to get it solved without needing to redownload the whole game? Cs its gonna waste so much internet balance to redownload the whole thing.. Thanks anw...  IGN : Autis Banana
Post time 2018-1-19 03:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Post time 2018-1-16 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is this bug update new content ?
Post time 2018-1-16 09:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why bug in game
Post time 2018-1-15 03:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Saepul_nawawi replied at 2018-1-12 07:22 AM
Please help me by giving diamond or skin hero zilong and alucard MLBB NICKNAME : Wawi92 ID : 1434615 ...

Wkwkwk@+#
Post time 2018-1-15 03:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dwiyoga434@gmail.com
Post time 2018-1-15 04:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello , add me for ranked match and a lot of  fun  128701417
Post time 2018-1-15 04:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello , add me for ranked match and a lot of  fun  128701417
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-1-24 11:46 AM GMT+8