Author: Ryu~
Collapse the left

[Account] [GUIDE] Account Problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-2 11:54 AM | Show all posts
my old fb account!
wew6.png
Post time 2018-12-4 11:58 PM | Show all posts
Good day! I would like to ask if is it possible that an account that was bound to facebook will be change? Because my account with an IGN: iam_SKEPTRON_RacM ID: 15196757(2017) cannot be retrieved now since the time i tried to login my account to my friends device. As i remembered when i tried to login my account to my friends device, i connect first my fb account to his device. I think his account was not bound to any social platorm at all. And now my fb account was connected to his device. But the problem is, my account which has an ID: 15196757(2017) was not showed up, i mean the account that was there is still my friends account and not mine that was being bound by my fb account. And all his friends now on his account was all my friends in my facebook which is my account before. And now i tried to login my account to my phone, i tried to reinstall the game but everytime i switch account using my fb account that was being bound, i can't retrieve my account now. My fb is connected but now the account was not mine, it was my friends account. Please help me to retrieve the original account being bound by my fb account. I played that account for almost 4 years.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-23 04:44 PM GMT+8