Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 138|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

Lancelot problem

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-19 06:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys. So far I haven't seen anyone who has mentioned an issue with Lancelot. There were posts about how he is op, BUT...
Lancelot's attack speed is really confusing. At one point, he is attacking normally, with full attack speed, the other moment he is barely attacking ONCE IN TWO SECONDS. I've read his skills, none of those mentioned that attack speed is reduced due to some skill effect. For example, when his passive triggers when he removes one's armor, his att speed is fully normal. Then, after the passive goes off, hero randomly switches between attacking normal and at a really slowed pace.

It really gets me annoyed when pushing a tower, since hero attacks terribly slow most of the time.

Can someone please respond if you have noticed the same? For some reason I cannot post in bugs thread, so please, can some developer test the hero or at least respond if it's normal? I don't really believe it is.
Post time 2017-10-20 01:38 AM | Show all posts
That is because of his passive
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 01:46 PM GMT+8