Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 286|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

After long time not playing this thing still there

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-17 05:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I mean WTF man appreciate with Ruby buff and Tank that not only for die but this thing is there "MVP" is cancer and why you still kept it i mean there's a lot player who sacrificed teammates to got MVP and the worse part is even you have report him as negative gameplay it's not valid because what? Yeah he's the MVP why you keep this feature? I mean just because you kill a lot doesn't mean you great player

The situation is just like
Eudora : No Ruby
I'm still pick Ruby
Me and Freya got first kill for my team (not first blood because Freya think Freya could 1 vs 3 so Freya died when we ganked)
Eudora loosing lane and try hard to gank mid but always failed
Team just snowballed by enemies now i need to protect my teammates and die without get kill
Team fight just initiating war and face check bush, and already use my disabling skill (that 2 mvp hunter just let me die, and killing enemy when i already not counted assist)
GGWP loosing because 2 mvp hunter

I mean just delete it, it actually cancer there's a lot player who only thinking MVP and jealous to another
Post time 2017-10-17 06:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I totally agree about the MVP. You just need high Kill/assist ratio. The damage dealt taken etc does not matter but it should
 Author| Post time 2017-10-17 07:01 PM | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-10-17 06:34 PM
I totally agree about the MVP. You just need high Kill/assist ratio. The damage dealt taken etc does ...

Yeah it just make "who really make team won" isn't counted as MvP, once i got enemy with MVP huntet and we already almost win because enemies team just play stupidly for KDA, then i just forget and really panic when the Zilong already take our top tower and make we lose. I thought Zilong gonna MVP but he just got Bronze, yeah Bronze
Post time 2017-10-19 09:41 AM | Show all posts
WHo care about MVP
I just want my team win
Post time 2017-10-25 06:11 AM | Show all posts
Cmon mrsweet89 be reasonable. Well actually, The computation or formula for MVP is crucial.
I will enumerate the factors chronologically according to their count.
1. Hero Kill vs Deaths + Assists - Heroes without deaths gain more points than those who die otfen, but it depends upon how high their kills and assists are.
2. Tower Destroyed - This is a mid  to high factor in the score counting even you guys cannot see your tower downs. Base not included
3. Items/Weapons - You must have a precise and fixed items, not selling them and buying another item again, and your hero is still not gear locked.
4. Creep Shot/Money Shot/ Last Hit - This also determines the amount of money you make / minutes of playing. Letting them evaluate your hero productivity and farming skills.
5. Lord/Turtle Kill.
6. Extra Points for Firstblood, Double Kill, Triple Kill, or kill streak.
7. Total Damage inflicted to heroes
8. Total Damage Inflicted to towers.
So yeah, this is just my opinion okay? but i think this is quite precise.
I have been a game master before in MMORPG games.
Thanks.
just sharing
Post time 2017-10-25 07:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-10-17 06:34 PM
I totally agree about the MVP. You just need high Kill/assist ratio. The damage dealt taken etc does ...

The dealt damage should not be considered for the most valuable player .... Its pretty obvious that many heroes would have huge disadvantage then. ..... He complains about mvp exampling one bad game... That is nonsense.... ....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-16 01:42 AM GMT+8