Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1260|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Lancelot...guy? Girl? Or She-male?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-17 02:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please fix the look of Lancelot.  Lancelot is a guys name, but this hero looks like a female.  Its kind of disturbing to look at.  I have to call him/her a "she-male" because this she-male has got the body of a male and the face of a female.  Yuk!!  If this hero is supposed to be a female, then please change the name to something more fitting for a female...like Lucy, or Lulu, or Laticia, or maybe even Lumpia, but not Lancelot. If this she-male is supposed to be a dude, then please redesign the face to look like a dude, and cut with the cutesy garbage. Im sure the character design department/group can come up with something a little more appealing and tough looking for this hero.
Thank you for your time.
Post time 2017-10-17 09:25 AM | Show all posts
He is a fancy guy... thats why...
Post time 2017-10-17 02:47 PM | Show all posts
not she-male and that is what devs want to make he looks like.
lancelot is a fencing. a narcissistic fencing.
Post time 2017-10-17 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Respect all genders! I sexually identify myself as an attack helicopter
Post time 2017-10-18 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Does it matter?
Post time 2017-10-18 06:29 AM | Show all posts
Lancelot is a male of course
Post time 2017-10-20 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by revered_skies at 2017-10-20 03:07 PM

I think it's ok to have a diversity of characters. He has an appeal that captures a certain audience, it's not like everybody wants a muscled grotesque for a male character, others like some soft but graceful looking ones. What I don't like about his design is his soft fabric laced top, It's slotty and doesn't give off the elegance they want to show off for his character, his armor is only on his arms, how is that supposed to protect him? Even the boobage-filled Karina, even she is less armored at least it still looks durable. But whatever, most characters are under armored in fantasy games/animation anyways.  
Post time 2017-10-20 05:14 PM | Show all posts
The character model is..well...a man wearing tight fish nets. Seems kind of...
Post time 2017-10-24 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Lancelot is a transgender, respect!
Post time 2017-10-24 06:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
He does not look like a girl to me, when i see korean boygroup music videos it is about the same :D .... The only hero i needed some time to understand he is male was harley.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-9 12:43 PM GMT+8