Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 820|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Cadangan] Make a new design for Hang Tuah!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-13 09:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have received the design for Hang Tuah survey and i dont like it! First of all Hang Tuah doesnt have tattoos and he wear a shirt much like a long robe! I like the colour. Please study Hang Tuah more! Hang Tuah is respectable legend in Malaysia so please make a good design for him. I love mobile legend. Below is the images design by Malaysian local artist. I hope you can make Hang Tuah look like the picture.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Post time 2018-8-19 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Heroes Name :Dayang Isah
Role:Fighter/Mage
Speciality:Reap/Poke

BackGround Story:Dayang Intan is a girl who live in Malaysia before the time this country get their Independent.Her clan have been keeping puppeteers art from generations to generations.The ar that brings big Puppet to war and it was a dangerous whoever clash with them.But,one day her village got attack by a numerous army of the opposing village an it takes a moment that her clan got destroyed easily as Dayang Intan is the only survivor, she runs away ine the forest way to the north and without her knowing she's already teleport to the world that different to her, the Land of Dawn.Without knowing anything she's been wondering around in the Land of Dawn with only her Family Legacy puppet called "Sakti Tiger". (This story just a creation and doesn't actually connected to any myth and history of Malaysia)

Skills:
Passive-Puppet Art:Sakti Tiger
Dayang Intan basic attack will be only hit by Sakti Tiger and dealing magical damage (80% Extra Physical Damage).If Dayang got hit by Crowd Control(except slow and silence) skill the puppet will stop half-time of the effect and continue attacking it last target and when she die the puppet immediately stop working

First Skill:Puppet Art:Raging Knock
Sakti Tiger will go dash to one target and stun them for 1.5 sec while dealing 180(100% Extra Pysical Damage) of Magical Damage
(Crowd Control)
Base Damage:180/200/240/280/320/36
Cooldown:10/8/7/6/5/4.5 sec
Mana consumption:100/80/75/60/50/45

Second skill:Puppet Art:Defender of the Lord
Sakti Tiger will immediately transport to Dayang Intan and cause an explosion deals 120(80% Extra Physical Damage) of Magical Damage and give her shield equals to 10% of her Physical Damage for 5 seconds.The Explosion will knock the enemy at her surrounding.This skill can be used again in a short period of time to teleport her anywhere within 3000 radius
(Burst/Buff)
Base Damage:120/130/140/150/160/170
Cooldown:8.5/8/7.5/7/6.5/6 sec
Mana consumption:200/180/160/140/120/100

Ultimate:Puppet Art:Bloodthirsty Puppet
Dayang Intan release the inner power of her to Sakti Tiger and increase the speed of Sakti Tiger attack speed 50% for 5 seconds
(Buff)
Cooldown:30/25/20
Mana consumption:250/200/150

Appereance
Dayang Intan :https://goo.gl/images/qTbR5f (just to make sure don't make exactly like in the picture)
Sakti Tiger :https://goo.gl/images/fszzNr (make it black tiger but have a hand with claws and no legs to stand because it's a puppet and there are strings connect with Dayang Intan)

P.s:actually this hero just a creation of mine because i want so badly abhero with a bit Malaysian hero since Hang Tuah failed to release
Post time 2017-10-14 11:23 AM | Show all posts

why Hang Tuah have a tattoos.. do not look like malaysian hero.. This is one example of Malay clothing..
tekua.jpg
Post time 2017-10-14 12:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah..I don't really like the survey concept
Post time 2018-9-18 10:32 AM | Show all posts
I say no to Dayang Isah/Intan. Too obscure.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 02:11 AM GMT+8