Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 314|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Mood] Reminiscing Old Kagura

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-12 12:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I always wished the devs will buff Kagura damage, which they did finally. But they also reworked her ulti to be easier and more cc. Now my main hero always get banned or picked first, so sad. Sometimes I wish I can play the old Kagura ulti again, she was actually underrated OP cause not many know how to play her. She was fine and balanced as is. Those who know how to use her can still own the match.

Initially I was very happy my Kagura finally got buffed after so many nerf, now I regret. My lady became too popular :(
Post time 2017-10-12 02:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeahhhh,, i cant even use her in ranked:"v now
Post time 2017-10-12 02:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeahhhh,, i cant even use her in ranked:"v now
Post time 2017-10-12 04:01 PM | Show all posts
She was also even used in classic alot. People are training there
Post time 2017-10-12 04:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Many people pick kagura just because her damage is crazy right now and she is alot easier to play.
Post time 2017-10-12 07:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I miss the pre-rework Kagura... I remember my noob days, used to teleport in front of the enemies bec I didn't know how to manually aim... I created an account here just to ask for some tips although I can play her a bit better just bec I want to improve. My team mates used to say, no Kagura, Kagura is useless, adjust.. but I endured it all. When I made a new account bec I lost my old one, after climbing to master level with Eudora, I spent some money to buy her and the flower season skin...  Until her they reworked her old ULTi, I lost my interest bec I find her uninteresting anymore... boring.. easy to play.. She feels different... I played other heroes... but I still miss her... and on rg, I can no longer play her, it's either she's banned or picked by anyone else. I miss the old Kagura... not so much for the new one, although I sometimes play her on brawl and human vs al( If I miss her a lot).
Post time 2017-10-12 07:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I wonder if those Kagura bandwagon will still use her if her damage is nerfed. Will they still choose her? Or What if they bring back her old ULT, will they still play her?
 Author| Post time 2017-10-12 08:03 PM | Show all posts
RedRidingHood replied at 2017-10-12 07:11 PM
I wonder if those Kagura bandwagon will still use her if her damage is nerfed. Will they still choos ...

Altho I love Kagura, I wouldn't mind a damage nerf. She's always banned anyway, it's only a matter of time Devs will nerf her. Less players means more chance for me to play Kagura lol.....
Post time 2017-10-12 08:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Joshua_#04B at 2017-10-12 08:34 PM

The buff we wish for became a curse..... Poor kagura mains, can't play there favorite anymore....
Post time 2017-10-12 09:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KingKahFai replied at 2017-10-12 08:03 PM
Altho I love Kagura, I wouldn't mind a damage nerf. She's always banned anyway, it's only a matter ...

Hahha me too. I wouldn't mind a damage nerf..  but I hope they won't touch her mobility... Hopefully, they'd bring back her old ult then we can play her again hahha. Another hopefully, they'll release a new OP hero so that that attention wouod be switched.. hahah
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-24 09:54 AM GMT+8