Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 770|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Mood] What have they done to my Freya!!!???

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-12 11:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So yeah, it's been a while since I played ML, reason why I can't play? Too busy at work and because of some incident, we are ban to play at are break, some idiot still played though, as I have a schedule to catch up, I also held back, deleted the app (dumb idea, I know, but its really effective if you want to concentrate) and got myself to work hard for weeks to finish things before deadline, before I know it, the season ends (thank god I got my S5 skin on time, it was almost deleted) and when I got in the game many change, it was hard to adapt fast to it especially the new map but the change that really burn me is my Freya turn into a cheerleader!!! Whats up with the get up!!  Fluffy and bouncy blue tutu!? Tube or bra, I don't get it but it's too suggestive so change it!!!!! And last that horrible headgear!!!! WHAT UP WITH THAT!!!!???? I'M SEEING LOKI RIGHT HERE!? THATS NOT A VALKYRIE! THAT THE TRICKSTER GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DEVS!!!??? THATS WAS THE BAD MOVE!!! NO, WRONG REWORK!!!! Its was so terrible that I change the the default skin to the monster hunter skin!!! Give back the one piece dress and change the headgear pls!!! Man, this was the terrifying thing to see in the new season, I hope this get fix!! No!! I am not asking for a rework but a fix!!! Its a bug!! I believe its a bug so its a bug!!!
Post time 2017-10-12 09:41 PM | Show all posts
ProDota22 replied at 2017-10-12 12:45 PM
Can i send you Chowking Halo-Halo for you to chill? Lol Yea i agree with you the default skin is so  ...

OMG Kris Aquino! Why are you here? LOL
Post time 2017-10-12 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Your freya had effectively went go heaven

Comments

She may rest in peace  Post time 2017-10-12 06:40 PM
Post time 2017-10-12 12:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can i send you Chowking Halo-Halo for you to chill? Lol Yea i agree with you the default skin is so terrible. Bdw there’s a new hero named Odette maybe you’ll love her looks she’s also a Beauty and charming
Post time 2017-10-12 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Ugly right?
They made cool redesigns with Tigreal, Miya and Karina, why can't they do it with Freya.
Although I have her Starlight Skin, her default still looks horrible.
Post time 2017-10-12 11:30 AM | Show all posts
I waiting for her starlight skin to come. Her beach party one is ugly!
Post time 2017-10-12 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Rework went wrong.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-12 11:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Joshua_#04B at 2017-10-12 11:47 AM
goarweam replied at 2017-10-12 11:27 AM
Ugly right?
They made cool redesigns with Tigreal, Miya and Karina, why can't they do it with Freya. ...

Man, I was so shock that she got a rework, I mean she was already a beauty so why rework her from scratch? I love the default skin so I always use it but I had no choice but to use the monster hunter skin, the MH skin is awesome yeah but the default skin has its own charm with its simplicity so its my favorite.
Post time 2017-10-12 01:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
you're late to the party, man. everyone done bat sh*tting with Freya and Clint remodel.
Post time 2017-10-12 01:31 PM | Show all posts
come on... dev wants us to collect sexy heroes
Post time 2017-10-12 02:27 PM | Show all posts
i understand your feeling my fren.. farewell to our goddess.. @@
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-24 10:09 AM GMT+8