Register now.
View: 2616|Reply: 59
Collapse the left

[Poll] About nerf requests.

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-11 12:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by francerZEUS at 2017-10-19 12:40 PM

Hola!

I think we should stop nerfing these mages. How come people say it's OP if they are useless invdividually. As of that OP means, over power which stand amongst others wherein Cyclops didn't stand out against Kagura, Gord and Odette. It's balance so far if ppl get Cyc, then get Kagura instead or Gord or Odette.

Guys, we are playing Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBa) wherein you shouldn't stick into one or two hero. We will never grow if we keep on complaining about the hero we don't know how to use. As of that, Assassins and MM never out of style. We still have Hayabusa, Fanny, Karina, and Saber. As of that, Roger and Irithel are still in meta plus abuff on Moscov and Karrie with the most recent update. Reaper and Spinner buffre arrangement also made the game balanced.

If you are really a gamer, you should know how to play your game instead of complaining. I would be glad seeing requests for buff instead of requesting nerfs or even adding new magic resistance items. What important mosts are the stability of our game.

So casts your vote and provide your reasons.

Help me promote professional eSport Globally and let's be a responsible Gamer. GLHF!

Best regards,
Zeus T.
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 295 Users voted

21.16% (73)

8.99% (31)

69.86% (241)

Post time 2017-10-11 12:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Imo, the forgotten heroes shud be buff and the mages deserves a little nerf but not overnerf. Devs shud more foccussed on buffing other heroes such as rafaela.sun. these heroes are very unpopular. They are lacks of damage.. ik rafaela is support but i think she deserve a buff.. people keep saying 'no rafaela' in ranked even dare to afk in ranked just because i picked rafaela.. this hate shud be stop thou.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-11 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Jauregui replied at 2017-10-11 12:50 PM
Imo, the forgotten heroes shud be buff and the mages deserves a little nerf but not overnerf. Devs s ...

Yea. I don't wanna go back to the old days wherein only Aurora is the only playable mage that make things around. ♡
Post time 2017-10-11 01:20 PM | Show all posts
yeah, no need to nerf. Just buff all other heroes. Should have same effect, I guess
Post time 2017-10-11 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Mages should get nerfed by a little. You can easily tell Mages are op and Marksmans are no longer being played frequently anymore. Lots of people will be playing Mages (such as me, maining Cyclops rn) if nothing will change.
Post time 2017-10-11 01:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just buff other heroes, don't nerf mages. Nerf LT then. If they'll buff other class and nerf mages, then mages will be useless since  they're useless. Most mages can't farm fast(except Harley and Cyclops), so getting items is hard. If they'll be nerfed, low damage, no farming= useless mage.
Post time 2017-10-11 01:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Marksman are still viable it's just that players prefer heroes with CC and burst damage. My friend used Layla but she carried our match. I was using Kagura and Irithel melted me, almost killed me, luckily my Saber team mate was just around. Clint is good too. Mages are good early game, so they have to end it early to ensure victory. Marksman, as always, blooms late game when they have their gear, same with assassins. Thos who need buff are tanks. Only Grock is an anti mage tank hahha
Post time 2017-10-11 01:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Marksman are still viable it's just that players prefer heroes with CC and burst damage. My friend used Layla but she carried our match. I was using Kagura and Irithel melted me, almost killed me, luckily my Saber team mate was just around. Clint is good too. Mages are good early game, so they have to end it early to ensure victory. Marksman, as always, blooms late game when they have their gear, same with assassins. Thos who need buff are tanks. Only Grock is an anti mage tank hahha
Post time 2017-10-11 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Hi Trainee Francer
As you said it's not OP
yesterday played 10 rank game
10 1st pick hero is cyclop
No matter who pick first
and Who picked cyclop win the game
I wonder it's OP or not as well
Post time 2017-10-11 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Apparently their mod post does not provide ample feedback into the deaf ears back at China. Seems more like they are doing for fun on their own

Comments

ily  Post time 2017-10-11 11:06 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-24 10:07 AM GMT+8