Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 529|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Unfair classic

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-11 08:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
when we will play fair matches with same levels ?!How come I'm elite and vs grand master and epic it's so hard to plays with those who gains high achievements ,and we can't reach high league in ranked cuz we still have low emblems,I love this game so much but I hate to lose everytime and I can't do anything.
Hope to solve this issue as soon as.
Post time 2017-10-11 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Hi there, this is nothing to fix and it has been like for from the beginning. For classics you will be matched with the average LEVEL of your team and for rank it will match you with 1 up/down TIER enemies.
Unless if you played Rank and you those enemies, please submit the screenshot of the bug
Post time 2017-10-11 12:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Stop playing classic, play more rank game
Post time 2017-10-11 04:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In low ranks, playing rank game is much easier. Coz in classic you can get a high rank players. So play more rank
Post time 2017-10-13 12:33 AM | Show all posts
yes in Classic u can meet anyone from Warrior to Mythical Glory.  You can also meet AI bots occassionally when u SoloQ in Classic.

I agree with others - for Elite rank solo player, Rank would be better than Classic for matching aginst players at ur equal level
Post time 2017-10-13 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Doesn't matter
Just classic game
Treat it as a training
Even when I'm in master rank
I meet legends enemy too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-25 02:20 AM GMT+8