Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 818|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Query] Is Mobile Legends: Bang Bang appropriate for an 8-year old child?

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-11 02:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello. My apologies if this is not the correct section to ask this question, but I would like to know if the game 'Mobile Legends: Bang Bang' is appropriate for children?  Specifically for my 8-year old son wants to play this game.
Thank you

Post time 2017-10-11 07:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i wouldn't recommend a child to play a competitive games. the problem is not the game but the community in general. ML community is good but it isn't immune to toxicity. people in here can get extremely competitive and won't hold back cussing at your son. it's the same stuff as choosing who your kids befriend with. i recommend go with more kid friendly games, there are a lot of them in play store
Post time 2017-10-11 09:35 AM | Show all posts
NO.... YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE YOUR 8 YEAR OLD CHILD AN ANDROID/IOS MOBILE PHONE TO BEGIN WITH!!   Please reconsider, and treasure your children more...... There are many things in this world to play, to learn for a children.....  Not to play a.... Cellphone Online Game...
Post time 2017-10-11 09:09 AM | Show all posts
I don't recommend you let your son play this game at his age, the biggest factor being the community, as in every online multiplayer game where people can speak to each other you'll always find toxic people and I don't think your son should deal with that at his age, even the game itself is a bit more complex than it looks, requiring people to understand different mechanics, items and habilities.
Post time 2017-10-11 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Hello there.  In the US the game is recommended by Google Play for Teens & up.

It is a violent game where player heroes attempt to slay one another.  There is a an awful lot of hack & slash, and violent commentary (with phrases like "killing spree").

There's no sex or sexual innuendos but female characters do wear revealing clothes.

The game is free to play but it has in-app purchases where you can buy diamonds with real money.

There are a lot of videos on youtube that show the game content, so you may want to view some of those before you decide.  Just search for 'mobile legends gameplay' and you will see this.

Ultimately its just like other games of this genre and its for you to decide as a parent.  I personally feel the only real menace in this game are the other players.  So if you do let your 8-year old play, it might be best to disable his in-game chat (this can be done easily in the game Settings).  There are still predefined messages that he can use to communicate with teammates, but he wont be able to write his own messages to others and others won't be able to write to him.

However, there is a public chat in the main home page which is accessible by everyone, so you want to be mindful of that.

Cheers,
John
Post time 2017-10-11 04:20 AM | Show all posts
If you don't wanna ruin other people game, better don't.
He can play Dragon City, FarmVille, Candy Crush Saga, a lot of stuff out there.
Post time 2017-10-11 04:46 AM | Show all posts
There are different game modes:
- Custom where he can play alone against computer AI
- play with others but against computer (Human vs. AI)
- play casual 5 people against 5 people (Classic)
- play competitive 5 against 5  (Ranked)

For the last one  (Ranked) better when he little older.
Post time 2017-10-11 05:17 AM | Show all posts
somewhat Yes but guide your child to AI or Custom Mode only, Im sure if it is in Rank Game, Some of His team mates will just curse Him.
Post time 2017-10-11 10:29 AM | Show all posts
pls, no.

for the consideration of your son's childhood development, and also for the consideration of the players, we don't want to scold a kid, but we also don't want to lose because of a kid playing with us.
Post time 2017-10-11 11:09 AM | Show all posts
He can play only with AI or brawl....Dont go into classic or ranked please.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-24 09:58 AM GMT+8