Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Cibicida
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Multiple Akai bugs after 1.2.20 update

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-10-12 01:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
boyhotdog you are the one confused... The first skill should always stun, not just enemies that are marked. And the problem with the Ultimate is thar he still gets SLOWED. I know stun will stop the Ultimate.
Post time 2017-10-12 08:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cibicida replied at 2017-10-12 01:35 PM
boyhotdog you are the one confused... The first skill should always stun, not just enemies that are  ...

Lol, you must read the skill descriptions before complaining something.
Post time 2017-10-13 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Hello Cibida,

It seems that boyhotdog already helped you with your issues, as he said, you could only stun in the marked “middle target”, the ult is immune to slow but vulnerable to CC’s. I will report the issue about Akai still continuing the animation after it had been canceled

Regrds,
|~Zazme_Yakuza
 Author| Post time 2017-10-15 08:15 AM | Show all posts
boyhotdog replied at 2017-10-12 08:24 PM
Lol, you must read the skill descriptions before complaining something.

The description says that all enemies in the marked area get stunned. Marked area = area of the circle where Akai jumps to. Either change description or the skill.

Still, Akai's Ultimate still gets slowed, same happens to Miya's Ultimate (also reported by someone else). This is definitely a bug too.
Post time 2017-10-15 08:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i want to ask. when i akai. enemy nana can transform me and cancel my ult but when i use nana i did tranform him but his ult still can knocking up
Post time 2017-10-15 08:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Remember moskov? His stun duration is 2 seconds.
Post time 2017-10-15 05:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cibicida replied at 2017-10-12 01:35 PM
boyhotdog you are the one confused... The first skill should always stun, not just enemies that are  ...

The first skill doesnt have a bug. The description isnt just clear and well explained. But the marked area that is stated there refers to the targets that was “marked” with his 2nd skill. That has been explained by alot of ml youtubers after yhe rework of akai.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-22 12:39 AM GMT+8