Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1043|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Multiple Akai bugs after 1.2.20 update

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-11 02:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Update 1.2.20 released today, there are still following bugs with Akai:
- First skill does not stun like it says in the skill description. Instead it gives a weak 2 second slow effect.
- Ultimate does not provide immunity against Slow effects nor does it remove them upon casting.
- Ultimate will often not knock enemies back when standing very close to them

I don't think 2 second stun would make Akai broken, it has a small area of effect and Akai has little damage output since his Ultimate does Magic damage. Besides, most other Tanks have even stronger CC like Gatotkaca, Lolita, Minotaur, Tigreal etc.

Please fix Akai!

Post time 2017-10-11 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Hello Cibicida,

I checked the description and your details are correct, would you mind to fillout this form so I can submit it to the team?
-----
IGN:

ID Number:

Server Number:

Phone Platform and Version:
(Android X.XX.X + Phone [Samsung/Lenovo/ASUS])
(iOS X.XX.X + Phone [iPad/iPhone])

ISP [Data / WiFi]:

Explanation of the bug/problem:

Screenshot or Video(preferable):
-----
~Zazme_Yakuza
 Author| Post time 2017-10-11 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Cibicida at 2017-10-11 09:27 AM

IGN: Cibicida

ID Number: 80702660

Server Number: Don't know, European server

Phone Platform and Version:
Android 7.0 - Huawei P9 Lite

ISP [Data / WiFi]: Wifi

Explanation of the bug/problem:
- First skill does not stun like it says in the skill description. Instead it gives a weak 2 second slow effect.
- Ultimate does not provide immunity against Slow effects nor does it remove them upon casting.
- Ultimate will often not knock enemies back when standing very close to them

Screenshot or Video(preferable): https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=QfI5JtCfJoA

Bugged skills are at 2:08 and 3:10. It's not that easy to get footage of these bugs because they seem very random. Knockback probably just need some optimizing at the center of Akai's body.
Post time 2017-10-11 04:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cibicida replied at 2017-10-11 09:25 AM
IGN: Cibicida

ID Number: 80702660

I just watched your video, it's so long, lol but I didn't find any bug. His first skill doesn't have a stun, the only time you can stun is when you jumped at marked target. Second your ulti can be cancelled by any cc, so if you are stun or knocked up, and in your case you get transformed, ofc the ulti will stop. The only bug is that the animation of the ulti still continues even after cc'ed that needs to be fixed. Maybe you're just confused. Hope this will help.
Post time 2017-10-11 05:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am a main akai and he did get some bug in the 1.2.20/ the only ones i see were his ult could be slowed down again and when he got knocked up by the CC his ult show him spinning but does not do any damage, intead his ult is still in effect with the increase speed and the part where he cant use his main attack
Post time 2017-10-11 05:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
When i said cc, i meant to say knock up/ freeze/ hex skills, ( stun does not count )
When i said cc, i meant to say knock up/ freeze/ hex skills, ( stun does not count )
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-22 12:15 AM GMT+8