Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: LukkasRobert4
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] MY ACCOUNT IS GONNA BE BANNED THIS WAY

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-10-10 05:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What am I say, its a bug, my game is back to the normal now, I knew it it has a bug, I said it, it's the game, not the phone, I play ML, since from season 2 in this phone, alwais in low graphics, and nothing like this happen, but definetly, I gonna change my phone in the end of the next year, but anyway, thank you guys for the support, and thank you superlaser for your help and your Lolita's guide
What am I say, its a bug, my game is back to the normal now, I knew it it has a bug, I said it, it's the game, not the phone, I play ML, since from season 2 in this phone, alwais in low graphics, and nothing like this happen, but definetly, I gonna change my phone in the end of the next year, but anyway, thank you guys for the support, and thank you superlaser for your help and your Lolita's guide
Post time 2017-10-10 09:05 AM | Show all posts
mobile legend recently crash and lag frequently
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 01:18 PM GMT+8