Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1391|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] MY ACCOUNT IS GONNA BE BANNED THIS WAY

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-9 02:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello It's me again, Yesterday at morning, my game is running normally, I even played ranked and classic matches with my nephews, but in the evening of yesterday until tonight, MY GAME IS CRASHING EVERY SINGLE MATCH, EVEN VS. A.I. AND CUSTOM MATCHES, my credit score is lower than 80, my account is gonna be banned this way, help me please, are doing some server maintece or someting like?

My phone is a Lenovo Vibe B, Android 6.0, 1gb RAM, Quad Core processor.

Believe it or not, the game runs Ok in my phone, but yesterday, this nightmare begun

Nick: DarkValkyrie
ID: 26725959 (1022)

Please, I wait a return, thank you
Post time 2017-10-9 08:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
your phone is most likely the culprit. 1GB RAM isn't enough for ML now. android will force close some apps(including running app) in order to save RAM space for the system. try low graphic setting and turn off damage number to see it works. uninstall other app might help too(fb or ws). else bind your acc and buy new phone
Post time 2017-10-9 03:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can you reinstall the game?
 Author| Post time 2017-10-9 07:46 PM | Show all posts
First of All: I loved your Lolite guide laser, I already followed you, and I watch your livestreams, my Lolita gameplay had improved a lot thanks to you

Second: I already tried to reinstall the game, yesterday at morning, and today at morning, the problem persists, the battle screen charges about 50%, and game crashes, even on customs matches, this may be a bug, or an account problem, because I se i am not the only one with this problem,, I play this game on this phone since December of 2016, I don´t want to sop playing ML, and I dont want to lost my account, I have spent some money there, If you guys can help me out, I would be very thankfull.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-9 09:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This certainly must be a bug, because I played normaly yesterday, how of sudden of nothing this starts to happen, then you say its my phone, taje a look around the forum, I am not the only with this problem

Comments

1 simple solution : buy new phone  Post time 2017-10-10 12:57 PM
Post time 2017-10-9 09:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Basically you said you only have 1GB RAM, and that's not enough. Close background apps regularly, change your settings to a lower quality, other wise, just as the other/s said; buy a new phone. The game is getting bigger and it won't be able to process properly with just 1GB RAM.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-9 09:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A while ago, wr have a simillar problem, when the game won't login, only stayed in loading screen, like this one, I hope that is abug
Post time 2017-10-9 11:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It’s definitely a bug I have a iPhone 6s 2 gig ram and last update made it start to crash can you pls fix this plsss
Post time 2017-10-9 11:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sadly like the others said, your phone is most likely the problem. 1GB RAM just doesn't cut it. The most you can do is to uninstall RAM hogging apps and close all running apps before playing. Facebook app for example is one of the worse RAM eating app. You should use "Swipe for Facebook" , I use it and I prefer it over the official Facebook app. Remember to reply to comment or I will not get any notifications!
Post time 2017-10-10 02:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Solution=Tablet 32gb of space
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 02:55 PM GMT+8