Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 668|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] APP CANNOT BE ACCESSED

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-7 03:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi! I've been trying to open and access the app since yesterday but unfornately I can't. Whenever I open the app, it prompts me with a message "MLBB IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION" with a "CONFIRM" button. Even if I tap the "Confirm" button, the app restarts and the same thing happens. I have tried restarting my device and reinstalling the app but there's no improvement at all.

I think this is an app/server error. I used to play the game and the it is strongly played in our country. I live in the Philippines. I play the game through an Android device. How do I get to access the app again?

Hoping for your response. Please see attached photo.
Screenshot_20171007-123512.png

Post time 2017-10-7 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Hi there, for now please contact the Customer Service as they will provide further guidance to your issue.
Through ingame or email MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

Submit your game info, screenshot/video of the issue and explain your issue thoroughly.
Please be patient as you will need to queue for CS's reply and it may take 3-9 days.

After you got the reply, please do post the screenshot of it and put here so we/other players may got the update of your issue. (Note : Please dont resend your report issue repeatedly as it will reset your waiting time)
 Author| Post time 2017-10-17 05:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I still cannot play the game. The Customer Service replied through mail and asked me to reinstall and update the app, I was able to open the game but when I exited and came back, it happened again.
Post time 2017-10-19 04:35 PM | Show all posts
If it happens again, (after some discussion) we suggest you to try use VPN .

Tag me the update after you use the VPN if it works or not.
Post time 2017-10-19 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Anime.dl replied at 2017-10-17 05:46 PM
I still cannot play the game. The Customer Service replied through mail and asked me to reinstall an ...

Can you try to check the time of your Mobile Device if it is correct within your time zone?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-22 12:24 AM GMT+8