Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 534|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] Need Players for my friend list to play Rank

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-7 03:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sunil4 at 2017-10-7 03:25 PM

Hi Guys

As title says I need friends for rank, may be you too. I am trying to group same minded people in one place. So I create chat for them. If you interested you can join my group.

How this group work?
Well you have to join group first than ask other members for add as friend.  Once friends, request them to play rank if any online and interested player will join you.

What's the use of this group?
Players in this group will be same mentality. They will play game seriously like you not just for time pass, so if team lost they will learn and play again to win, not like in random lost match and disappear learn nothing and form other team and lost again lol.

What's the requirements to join?
Your level must be 26 or above and acivement level must be 30 or above, rank doesn't matter, group has maximum 100 players so no worry.

Why this chat group?
Well, you can chat simultaneously with 100 player while in game chat you can only chat with one player, beside in this group you can learn from other members and can share your experience and thoughts on any matter related to games.

How to join group?
You need to download telegram app from google play store. After installations create account in app and copy paste this link in browser  goo.gl/mQMGhz or type this in your browser, then join group

http://goo.gl/mQMGhz

Feel free to ask if any question
 Author| Post time 2017-10-14 05:14 PM | Show all posts
No arrogant players please, only those who wanna free discussion. Those who wanna learn from others and who willing to share experience to others. And of course play rank with this group members
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 05:27 AM GMT+8