Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2995|Reply: 85
Collapse the left

[Poll] Cyclops Nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-7 01:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I want to apologize in advance to Cyclop mains.

Cyclops is literally the strongest mage out there. He has the best passive in the whole game and his farming capabilities are through the roof. Looking at the patch notes, (I think) Cyclops will not be receiving a nerf. This needs to change. Nerfing his passive would be for the best just like how Moskov's passive was nerfed. They basically have the same passive JUST THAT CYCLOP'S ULTIMATE'S COOLDOWN GETS REDUCED TOO unlike Moskov's ultimate which is stupid. This is what I say should get nerfed. Skills that hit don't reduce his ultimate. What do you say?
Post time 2017-10-7 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny is much much more broken compared to all the mages
Post time 2017-10-7 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny is much much more broken compared to all the mages
Post time 2017-10-7 01:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Noob stfu talking about nerfing heroes if you can’t handle it just uninstall the game one less noob to worry about
Post time 2017-10-13 04:13 PM | Show all posts
There's no need to nerf mages or cyclops.
They are okay. ML needs to create new item to counter them Like Magic Resist.
Post time 2017-10-13 09:55 AM | Show all posts
JUST LEAVE CYCLOPS A L O N E.
HE'S LIKE THAT SINCE THE BEGINNING ! REMEMBER HE'S OLD HERO NOT THE NEW HERO AND NO ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM BEFORE.
I getting annoyed by those request, learn to handle it, don't be a crybaby my love ! lol
Post time 2017-10-7 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Just ban him if you are so scared to go against Cyclops. His skills were the same since the time he came out so why the complains now.

Comments

They actually buffed him after a few patches. And then, he is fking op and they nerfed him, but the nerf was useless. He still frkin strong  Post time 2017-10-13 01:55 AM
Post time 2017-10-9 02:18 PM | Show all posts
bnhkm replied at 2017-10-9 02:16 PM
Nerfing Lightning Truncheon would be a better idea. Marksmens were slightly more powerful mages ba ...

Too bad... The dev have their time line... Which to buff and which to nerf.. to get in sync with their premium skin launch and promotion.
Post time 2017-10-7 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Ichijo replied at 2017-10-7 01:52 PM
I normally kill a Cyclops quite easy is when the Cyclops is finished with his 2nd Skill. Because it  ...

Player's skill with an OP hero > Player's skill with a nerfed hero.

Let's face it, if we put player's skill aside, there will always be OP heroes and underdog heroes.
Post time 2017-10-7 01:31 PM | Show all posts
He definitely needs a nerf. I'm already maining him since he's the meta ;)
Post time 2017-10-7 01:52 PM | Show all posts
I normally kill a Cyclops quite easy is when the Cyclops is finished with his 2nd Skill. Because it somehow is the only way for his mobility, besides his 3rd skill from the CC.

PLAYER SKILL > HERO

Post time 2017-10-7 04:55 PM | Show all posts
ANY hero isn't a threat unless the player is skilled at using him
Post time 2017-10-7 05:12 PM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-10-7 04:41 PM
Player's skill with an OP hero > Player's skill with a nerfed hero.

Let's face it, if we put play ...

PERSONALLY, I always think that Player Skill is greater than any hero.

There will always be a lot of factors regarding a team, so of course, I don't mind anyone else saying "there will always be OP heroes and underdog heroes.".

This is a 5v5 game, sure there will be chances where there will occur a 1v1, but who even thinks of trying to 1v1 a hero who is indeed greater than you?

Oh, and I forgot to put out on my other comment, I don't mind even Cyclops gets nerfed so sure I agree on his nerf.
Post time 2017-10-7 05:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
He is stro because we are in Mage Legenda era
Post time 2017-10-7 05:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cyclops has been like that since he arrive yet no one complaint about him being OP lol... It's the players skill lol. I used Cyclops in one of the match but I'm no pro so my Cyclops wasn't OP. Can people stop asking for a nerf? Lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-24 10:00 AM GMT+8