Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6297|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Screen Freeze happening after the latest update

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-6 05:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Akiの夢 at 2017-10-6 05:34 PM

Since the latest update (last update before start of S6), I experience screen freeze sometimes.
The probability of this happening is maybe out of 10 games I experience screen freeze in 4 games of it.
It often happen during a team fight and I find it's annoying.
My hero could die or I failed my team due to my hero walk to other direction during the sreen freeze and I can't control anything.

Well, sincerely I hope that ML could spend more efforts on fixing bugs and server lagging issue rather than focus on profit mining.
Without a good gaming system how would you expect your player to stay loyal to your game?
Earning profit while providing a good gaming system for player is essential to sustain your business !

You don't understand the feeling of being helpless when screen freeze.
Yet losing the game will affect win rate and also losing star.
Post time 2017-10-6 07:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello. Try reinstalling the game or clearing the games data. Thanks
Post time 2017-10-7 04:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Not you alone bro last update fucked up this game for me and every time the say  delete and install again wtfff I did that so many time last update keep crashing and freezing fix your fucking game moonton
 Author| Post time 2017-10-9 03:46 PM | Show all posts
cdavecchi replied at 2017-10-6 07:15 PM
Hello. Try reinstalling the game or clearing the games data. Thanks

Hmm this is risky.. I don't dare to try..
 Author| Post time 2017-10-9 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Luci replied at 2017-10-7 04:19 AM
Not you alone bro last update fucked up this game for me and every time the say  delete and install  ...

Once I thought is my ISP sucks (in fact it is) but when playing other MOBA it's totally smooth !
Post time 2017-10-12 12:59 PM | Show all posts
MY ASUS ZENFONE 3 MAX  ( 3G RAM ) WAS FREEZING/HANGING IN MOBILE LEGENDS BUT IN OTHER GAME ITS NOT FREEZING/HANGING I DONT KNOW WHY BUT WHEN I BOUGHT IT, IT WAS NOT FREEZING/HANGING BEFORE. IT START FREEZING AND HANGING SINCE 3 LAST GAME UPDATE O UNTIL NOW.

NOTE: IT ONLY HANG/FREEZE IN MOBILE LEGENDS BUT IN OTHER APPS/GAMES NO HANG NO FREEZING
Post time 2017-11-5 11:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yep this is new issue must be gone becouse i allways get this bug to every single game idk use wifi or darta is same thing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 10:27 AM GMT+8