Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 320|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Bugs after Season 6 started

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-2 02:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It's already 8 hours after season 6 started. Here are the bugs that I noticed and is really frustrating not just to me but also to my friends playing and other MLBB players.

1. Didn't get S5 rewards- 2. No protection point
3. No star raising point

For 2&3 It's not clear wether this new season they changed the rules on getting protection points and star raising points or not. Even if they did, it wouldn't be something where players get +0 on both.

We've been anticipating for S5 to end specially because we wanted to get the rewards that we have grinded. Sadly, most of us didn't. Please fix this immediately. A lot of players have been affected. I sent a ticket on customer service and still didn't get any reply.

Thanks in advance to the devs who will be fixing this issue.

Post time 2017-10-2 09:58 AM | Show all posts
No worries... We did receive several tickets about this and our technical team will be working on this issue...

Do check your account regularly for the update...

Thanks...
Post time 2017-10-2 08:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey may I ask,today when I want to play,I just play it like normal..but after I choose my hero..the screen goes black..and I wait for about 15 minutes and still nothing happens...after that I close it and open it again..but I got afk warning and my credit score is 60 now..please fix :(..if u can pls make my credit score 87 again :(
Hey may I ask,today when I want to play,I just play it like normal..but after I choose my hero..the screen goes black..and I wait for about 15 minutes and still nothing happens...after that I close it and open it again..but I got afk warning and my credit score is 60 now..please fix :(..if u can pls make my credit score 87 again :(
Post time 2017-10-2 08:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry accidently spammed
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-9 12:37 PM GMT+8