Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 264|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Here is another bug.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-2 01:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I Am facing this bug for 3-4 days now nd i sended this prob to your support but what they say update your game but i already got upto date game nd they reply in 2 days. Meanwhile fix this too with s5 reward prob plz. I m sick of ur not helping .
Screenshot_20171001-170437.png
Post time 2017-10-2 09:55 AM | Show all posts
I do apoligze about this...

Can you explain to me what was the issue about? Perhaps I could help you about this... I might be able to assist you with this since you already get in touch with Customer Service already...
 Author| Post time 2017-10-2 10:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2017-10-2 09:55 AM
I do apoligze about this...

Can you explain to me what was the issue about? Perhaps I could help yo ...

Thx my prob is this that i cant level up my emblems its in black color but sometimes it fix by it self nd when i upgrade it got stuck again .but tonight after u fix s5 reward prob it got fixed .if it happen again i contant u guyz.
Post time 2017-10-2 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Diwyesh replied at 2017-10-2 10:06 AM
Thx my prob is this that i cant level up my emblems its in black color but sometimes it fix by it  ...

based on your screenshots, you didnt have enough fragments and also magic dust to make an upgrade for your Physical and Magic emblem sets that is why it is grayed out...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-6 01:22 PM GMT+8