Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 599|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[lag] CURSE MOBILE LEGENDS LAG + FREEZE!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-2 12:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
To ALL MOBILE LEGENDS DEVELOPER,

Please fix your stupid servers instead of making any money campaign.
I played rank right after the new season start, you know what i get? Lag + freeze!
My phone spec? RAM 4GB, Processor snapdragon.

I just played 2 ranks, lose in a row, thanks to your stupid f*cking lag, and after that i decided to take a break by playing classic. And you know what I get again? This time, the server keep reconnecting without any progress! Then, I tried to change my connection to wifi, it connect a bit, and then BLACKOUT! Can't do anything, only can restart. Even after restart, while viewing my battle result, it keeps reconnecting again, only VIEWING BATTLE RESULT, NOT PLAYING!

What the heck is going on here? I want to know! Maintain your servers so we can have a better playing experience, instead of keep making stupid new heroes!

Author| Post time 2017-10-2 12:18 AM | Show all posts
And you know something else? I check my credit score and I noticed that this game deducted my score -5. What the heck? You think I afk on purpose? What a stupid system, can't even detect that I'm afk caused by the stupid server
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-15 03:42 PM GMT+8