Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3266|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] GAME CRASH!! CAN'T LOG IN

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-1 10:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Game won't load...stuck at loading screen. Please fix.  It won't load after trying to load the UI interface.
Post time 2017-10-1 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Dear PunchMan,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Just so you know most of the crash occur when you have low ram space. Please try to clean up your ram usage and restart the phone and re-open the game. The latest update have fixed huge ram usage and it working very well so please try that and let us know if it's worked for ya.

Kind Regards,
NatS0e
 Author| Post time 2017-10-2 12:16 AM | Show all posts
it works now... Thanks :D
 Author| Post time 2017-10-2 12:16 AM | Show all posts
it works now... Thanks :D
Post time 2017-10-10 07:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
We are sorry that mobile legends Bang Bang is not currelty country or region....Please fix this problem sometime can't login
Post time 2017-12-7 01:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kwi.NatSoe replied at 2017-10-1 11:29 PM
Dear PunchMan,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Just so you know most of the crash occur when you have ...

I have been having issues too. A huge issue actually. All my friends can log in except me. I have tried plenty of ways, such as restart the game, uninstall and install, restart the phone, update the phone, and even use another phone to log in my game but I can’t. I’m in Mythic rank now so please do help me out here ASAP so I can continue playing this game. I have been playing for a year now and please do help me out here thank you!
Post time 2018-1-11 11:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HalfBlood2412 replied at 2017-12-7 01:08 AM
I have been having issues too. A huge issue actually. All my friends can log in except me. I have  ...

I have the same issue as yours. The last time i logged in, i updated my advanced server. After updating, the game was normal and i exited the app. This time, i was about to play, it was stuck on the loading screen. I messaged the MLBB Official Facebook and I did the 'troubleshooting' they've advised me to do. (Reset wifi, Clear cache, reinstall). I reinstalled the game THRICE but it is still crashing. I cleared cache, it still crashed. My wifi is 5mbps and other websites/apps works fine. This is the first time that this happened to me and its really frustrating. I have Samsung Galaxy J7 and my storage space is still big. How do I fix this?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-6 01:28 PM GMT+8