Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 456|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Dear mobile legend management

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-1 09:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Let mw report: before the new update my Ranked Game is GrandMaster III 1* and after the update i notice that my current Ranked Game is now GrandMaster V 0*...please investigate what happen and correct immediately....
Post time 2017-10-1 10:34 PM | Show all posts
A new season has started. Every season each players get their ranks be demoted in exchange for rewards depending on which rank you have last achieved. Learn more about the season thingy in-game.
Post time 2017-10-1 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dendygoeyana at 2017-10-1 11:16 PM

why mobile legend dumb he did not think the rank under the legend raise it very hard if he down from the legend it does not matter because almost the average player is pro .. but if you know under the epic grand master and master .. we with hard to raise it but mobile legend lowered with arbitrarily without any notice. because most players from the master 5 to 1 most players are stupid .. please listen to my message is because many who complain to raise rank with very difficult now in descending with arbitrarily ..we raise it for hours not just a matter of minutes..lots of my friends are very angry to mobile legend because of this new update..thanks
Post time 2017-10-1 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dendygoeyana at 2017-10-1 11:16 PM

why mobile legend dumb he did not think the rank under the legend raise it very hard if he down from the legend it does not matter because almost the average player is pro .. but if you know under the epic grand master and master .. we with hard to raise it but mobile legend lowered with arbitrarily without any notice. because most players from the master 5 to 1 most players are stupid .. please listen to my message is because many who complain to raise rank with very difficult now in descending with arbitrarily ..we raise it for hours not just a matter of minutes..lots of my friends are very angry to mobile legend because of this new update..thanks
Post time 2017-10-1 11:21 PM | Show all posts
I played many time and win during ranked game but i notice that my raising star did not add percentage,what happen o the world of mobile legend,this is the start of session 5.full of bug,.hope you can fix this asap.
Post time 2017-10-1 11:22 PM | Show all posts
mobile legend do rank ranking with arbitrarily but he does not think the players who have risen from the master and the grand master with very difficult .. especially in the added afk players same throw .. and what else master almost most players who can not play and stupid ..
mobile legend do rank ranking with arbitrarily but he does not think the players who have risen from the master and the grand master with very difficult .. especially in the added afk players same throw .. and what else master almost most players who can not play and stupid ..
Post time 2017-12-7 08:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i topop 1000 diamond lose momey still no get diamond pls
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-6 02:22 PM GMT+8