Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 329|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[lag] Swtich

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-1 10:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi there!

I wanna know how can i open my account via facebook on my iphone. Because it always says that it doesnt support platform. I am an andriod user swtiching to ios. But my account is with facebook.

Any help?

Thank you in advance
EC821276-44F1-4F76-817D-2DC734B91EB1.png
Post time 2017-10-1 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Hi,Heyyjlo!

Sorry for the inconvenience, android and ios cannot interconnected and cannot share data. So, you can login ryour android account to an ios device. You can contact our service for further information.
Go to your profile > Account Problem > Why can't I transfer my account to an ios device? > The notice for sharing account on an ios and android device.
Hope this will help you:)
 Author| Post time 2017-10-2 03:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My date is with fb. Any futher assistance
Post time 2017-10-2 03:41 AM | Show all posts
When I open the app its just the the picture of odette no loading bar and some of words in the corner.
Pls help I couldnt play it. I tried uninstalling it and install again its still like that.
Pls help
Post time 2017-10-2 09:53 AM | Show all posts
flappybirb replied at 2017-10-2 03:41 AM
When I open the app its just the the picture of odette no loading bar and some of words in the corne ...

Are you just stuck on the loading screen of the game or did something error pops up or does it closes or restarts the game? Please explain further so that we could verify the issue...
Post time 2017-10-2 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Heyyjlo replied at 2017-10-2 02:34 AM
My date is with fb. Any futher assistance

Even your account was binding with fb, ios and android still can't shared data and interconnected. Please understand this based on Apple regulation. If you use third  party, you can't transfer your lv account, your bp, your item and etc.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 06:05 AM GMT+8