Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6303|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Moonton Post] Developer Update: What's New in Season 6?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-27 09:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Developer Update: What's New in Season 6?
The 5th Season of Ranked Game is about toend. We noticed that having only Legend rank is unable to distinguish the proplayers from regular hardcore players. And compared with other ranks, Legendrank lacks some really cool characteristics to give us a special feel.Therefore, we will add a new rank - Mythic, in next season. The threshold ofachieving Mythic rank will be much higher than it of old Legend rank. This, forsure, will provide a higher purpose for top players to pursue. On another hand,players in Mythic rank will have privileges to enjoy cooler special visualeffects, such as superior loading frame and avatar border.
1.png
In the end, in order to solve the problemthat waiting time in queue for Draft Mode players is too long in the earlyseason, we raised the new season starting divisions that you can inherit. Thehighest starting division is Epic I, which will guarantee enough Draft Modeplayers to match up together.
As the game continues to grow, there aremore and more heroes that you can play with. We're more than pleased to see allthe different heroes line-ups that you came up with. However, the only 2 bansin Draft Mode kinda limited the line-up strategy, thus we've decided to add twoadditional bans to Draft Mode in Ranked Game, National Contest and Custom Game.We can't wait to see what new line-ups and strategies you will create in thefuture!
2.png
1. S5's results and rewards will be settledon Oct. 1st, 2017. In S6, two new ranks - Mythic and Glorious Mythic, are addedto the list. Meantime, Legend rank is split into 5 divisions: Legend V ~ LegendI. Glorious Legend is removed.
3.png
2. S5 season exclusive skin: Hilda --Flower of the Wastes
4.png
3. S5 to S6 rank division inheritance rulesas follow:
WarriorIII → Warrior III
WarriorII → Warrior II
WarriorI → Warrior I
EliteIII → Elite III
EliteII ~ Elite I → Elite II
MasterV ~ Master III → Elite I
MasterII → Master IV
MasterI → Master III
GrandmasterV → Master II
GrandmasterIV → Master I
GrandmasterIII → Grandmaster V
GrandmasterII → Grandmaster IV
GrandmasterI → Grandmaster III
EpicV → Grandmaster II
EpicIV → Grandmaster I
EpicIII ~ Epic II → Epic V
EpicI ~ Legend 9 stars → Epic IV
Legend10 ~ 25 stars → Epic III
Legend26 ~ 99 stars → Epic II
Legends100+ stars → Epic I

Post time 2017-9-27 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the update! I wish good luck for those players heading for Mythic Rank.
Post time 2017-9-28 03:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So the mythic rank is the legend and glorious legend in season 5 with extra step. Nothing new here. They should make mythic/g.mythic with limited slot that's more interesting. But yeah looking forward for this new rank.
Post time 2017-9-28 03:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Thewingman287 at 2017-9-28 03:54 AM

Hey dev, can you add easy, normal and hard mode in classic game? If someone just want to practice new hero or with bad connection and still want to play then they can play easy and normal classic game. Save the hard classic mode for serious player with heavy penalty if someone goes feed and afk. Is it possible?
Post time 2017-9-28 03:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Thewingman287 at 2017-9-28 03:54 AM

Deleted same as above
Post time 2017-9-28 09:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
what the ****
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-13 07:37 PM GMT+8