Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1631|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

Nerf Both Cyclop and Gord

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-27 06:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Cyclop is like the Marksman Mage, all of his abilities is too overpower.(According to my ranked game[Legend 300*Star and above] Can we slightly reduce the damage for Cyclop?

Gord ulti is too overpower, the distance is too far even further than any assasin could kill it. (Example Saber would need to tank some dmg to stop Gord from using his ultimate abilities. Imagine even tank like tigreal will die to gord ulti in few second even before he is able to cast his ulti as the dmg is quite high.

These 2 Hero make any marksman useless. (Not really to ithriel though)

Please review it and do something about it. Thank you. (Sorry for my english)
Post time 2017-9-27 08:53 PM | Show all posts
I'd say Cyclops is indeed a bit overpowered but it's somehow balanced. But Gord, he's already balanced and that's his specialty. He can use long-ranged skills while dealing big damage overtime. But both heroes are so fragile that once you get the chance to get near they should die any sooner. Gord is easy to kill as he doesn't have much mobility.
Post time 2017-9-28 05:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The never ending neg thread -.- people like you made other heroes trash. Learn to counter them, will you? Nerf this, nerf that... look at Cyclops damage, it's just ok... it's his passive that makes him spam his skill... and remember, heroes can be OP in the hands of a pro. Before the revamped Kagura, she is average, but other pro users made her look so OP.. it's not the heroes, really.. It'a the skill of the person behind that hero. Aurora is OP but I have a team mate who were bad at using her, what made her bad was our enemies, they know how to counter her, their team knew what was needed to be done to make her underpowered.
Post time 2017-9-28 11:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How about you get better? Start by watching you map. Nubs like you got harley nerfed and
Post time 2017-9-28 03:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2017-9-27 08:53 PM
I'd say Cyclops is indeed a bit overpowered but it's somehow balanced. But Gord, he's already balanc ...

Balanced cyclops ?.. nope cyclops a bit too powerful lately with new mage item, just a slightly nerf (just a small nerf on dmg) would be great. The things "op" with cyclops is spammer and burst.. they should focusing cyclops on spammer (abilities) not with burst. The dmg with ulti and second spell is too much, compare on previous patch (before mage-meta). But still ban or deal with it. Looking forward next update where we can ban 4 heroes weheuuuuhhh..
Post time 2017-9-28 03:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Good Cyclops mean to be MM assassins, why do you want to reduce his damage and effectiveness? Gord cant shoot backward, all you have to do is run around to his back. Are you sure you know this game or should i say this game need you to do some homework before a match jk
Post time 2017-9-28 10:35 AM | Show all posts
I think both are balanced. Gord does extra damage when he hits u continously so you must know how to avoid it. Both are very squishy so it's ok if they can do much damage though a little nerf on Cyclops ulti should be fine. Right now Cyclop ulti is a sure hit once he release it. I think his ulti should have some range so if u manage to run away like crazy then the energy ball will fade away after reaching certain distance
Post time 2017-9-28 10:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ive always wonder why Cyclops gets banned now? I just follow who to ban. And as much as I hate Gord I think he’s balanced. The new item just makes him more powerful, no cared about Gord until now. If you nerf them one hero will be meta, and you’ll ask to nerf too. It’s a never ending cycle.
Post time 2017-9-28 11:05 AM | Show all posts
This 2 mage is OP until the new mage come
Even more OP
Post time 2017-9-28 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Zombie78 replied at 2017-9-28 10:35 AM
I think both are balanced. Gord does extra damage when he hits u continously so you must know how to ...

Cyclops ulti is super insane
If you are the choosen one then bye bye
Post time 2017-9-28 11:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
He is now dirt. How about they revamp your brain? Maybe that is what you need buffed. Incompetent @ss fool
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-13 02:17 PM GMT+8