Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 539|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] Looking for GM players to rank up together.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-15 02:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by EugeneH at 2017-9-15 05:48 PM

The season is ending in 14 days and solo-q ranking up is getting harder due to good players gone up to legend, but I'm still trying my hardest to rank up soloQ. But soloQ seems impossible now due to matching up with different people every game. But duo, trio, and so on is possible as long as we have teamwork, train together and don't flame or rage in game. So let's play together and see how far we can get!
I'm looking for people preferably in the GM tier so we can rank up together all the way, irregardless of your skills, as long as you are willing to listen, train together, and not flame.

Curren division:Grandmaster IV
Heroes specialty:Mainly marksman and Assassin but can use tank and chargers as well.
From SEA server here.
Post time 2017-9-15 05:41 PM | Show all posts
You should indicate your region as well. Are you from SEA, EU, NA or SA because when you get to team up with people from different region you will experience hellish lag
Post time 2017-9-19 03:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Add me we can match up
Check out i am good lol
Screenshot_2017-09-18-20-39-23.png
 Author| Post time 2017-9-21 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by EugeneH at 2017-9-21 01:26 AM
Bvk replied at 2017-9-19 03:20 AM
Add me we can match up
Check out i am good lol

Im already at Epic V :P but add my other account that is still master. Lets rank up together!Edit: I sent you a friend request. Name is Ehss

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 06:01 AM GMT+8