Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1313|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] Emerald Enchantress Skin

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-1 11:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi! I was just wondering whether the Eudora "Emerald Enchantress Skin" limited time event has finished.. and if that's the case, Will there be a second time event for the skin or perhaps an other options to purchase the skin at this time? or there's just no way to get it no more?
Post time 2017-9-1 04:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe later. Because we have summer packs where you can get
 Author| Post time 2017-9-1 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Really?? I very hope it will come. Just can't wait no more  
Post time 2017-9-2 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, since the skin is A Limited Time Event, The only chance to get it is thru summer giftpacks. Hope ML will bring back that Summer Giftpack Event so that I can also purchase it again.
 Author| Post time 2017-9-2 01:51 AM | Show all posts
Post time 2017-9-2 06:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well the summer gift pack that containt epic skin cost 2k diamond and decided by random which epic skin you will get. It is fair because the limited time event skin cost 4k diamond to sure get the skin.
 Author| Post time 2017-9-2 07:14 PM | Show all posts
RAIZUHA replied at 2017-9-2 06:18 PM
Well the summer gift pack that containt epic skin cost 2k diamond and decided by random which epic s ...

Hm.. I mean I don't expect a limited time epic skin to be cheap but then it comes with a random pool of skins?? and any idea just how many sets of skins will be in the pack ?? I'm getting scared
Post time 2017-9-2 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Avian replied at 2017-9-2 07:14 PM
Hm.. I mean I don't expect a limited time epic skin to be cheap but then it comes with a random po ...

more than 6 kind of epic skin maybe since the last one have around that numbers.

aaaaand you can get duplicate :)
"
Moontoon take the word "LIMITED TIME" literally
Post time 2017-9-2 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Avian replied at 2017-9-2 07:14 PM
Hm.. I mean I don't expect a limited time epic skin to be cheap but then it comes with a random po ...

more than 6 kind of epic skin maybe since the last one have around that numbers.

aaaaand you can get duplicate :)
"
Moontoon take the word "LIMITED TIME" literally
 Author| Post time 2017-9-3 08:34 AM | Show all posts
RAIZUHA replied at 2017-9-2 11:25 PM

aaaaand you can  ...

whaaa...   I'll just pretend I didn't see that and hope it's gonna be somehow different this time.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-28 01:51 AM GMT+8