Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 51394|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Request] Minimum requirements to Play

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-31 03:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys, I´ts me again, I want to ask somethig. What are the MINIMUM requirements of a mobile phone to play the game without any problems of lagging or crashing?

Can you help me?
RAM Memory
Processor
What platform is better to play? Android or IoS?
Which connection is best to play? Wifi or Mobile data? and Which speed is best to play 3G/4G? And how is the minimun speed of MB to play on wifi without problems of disconnection or lagging?

Please, if you guys can help and answer everything, I´ll be very thankfull

PS: Can you guys update the gallery of the site with all heroes cards and the skins, and the reworked heroes too, please?
Post time 2017-8-31 04:37 AM | Show all posts
Ram: At least 2 GB  ---- This is still not certain, as they upgrade the game each week making the game really big. you might need a bigger ram (for your other games and apps as well)
Processor: at least 4 Core CPU
Connection: Depends on the provider. Look for a good provider. Wifi is much better as it is stable (but it depends on the network)
Post time 2017-8-31 05:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im ok though with 1.5GB ram..
Post time 2017-8-31 12:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If you're using iphone 1GB ram is enough.. i'm using iphone 5c.. it's fine but set all to low..
Post time 2017-8-31 02:42 PM | Show all posts
iPhone no issue, but the key is the network.  Even home wifi might have problem, it can't be use for other stuff if I play this game, e.g. download movie, browse instagram/facebook which has a lot of photos.

this is an issue if your home wifi is use by other members.  the ping will goes up to 200++
latest update will ping over 200 even solely use by me alone and play this game only.
Post time 2017-8-31 03:09 PM | Show all posts
i can only help about the connection, if you know that you have a good provider thenn thats good. you can play in 150 ping too! It lags only a lill and if your ping is in green thats great (mine is always green).
once the ping crosses 200 (red clor) then it lags like hell and also if you are using wifi and someone else uses the same wifi then it causes lagging for the game. Whenever i play the game i just like tell my mom to turn off the wifi from her phone lol. Also! during updates theres a lot of lag in general so its advised not to play a game until all ther esources are downloaeded!
Post time 2017-8-31 08:57 PM | Show all posts
I think you just need to aim for a good processor Snapdragon recommended
Post time 2018-1-17 02:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's more heavy now...snapdragon430+2gb ram+ Adreno 505 on redmi 3s...and i got my device frezzing...900mb free ram become 150-200 MB when im play...maybe need bigger ram for now
Post time 2018-7-1 09:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is vivo y53 enough?? And it has 2gb ram.    Ba snapdragon processor and gpu adreno 360???? Screen resolution 540 x 920
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-25 05:38 PM GMT+8