Collapse the left

[Poll] Lolita Rework Suggestions

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-28 07:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-8-28 07:28 PM

POLL BELOW
*This is a repost, but this time i want to see if people approves the idea*

Hello ML devs,

I have some ideas that can make her more interesting and fun to play, at the same time, more viable in game.

1. Knockup on Ultimate
The idea is pretty simple, when she is charging up her ultimate, instead of AOE slow 75% for 2s, allow the player to click on the ultimate button again within the 2s of charge-up time to knock up everyone within the ultimate. This allows more tatical gameplay as the player can decide when to use the knockup. The knockup duration is also determined by the amount of energy charged. I feel that this is needed because her ultimate can be cancelled with any stun / transform, and giving a knockup will decrease the chance of it happening. She still takes damage while charging up, not much, but she still does, when she is not supposed to, you also might want to look into that.

2. Shield knocking back enemies
While her shield (2nd skill) is active, she can choose to send her shield flying forward while expanding a little, knocking back enemies in the path for a short distance, the shield will also dissappear. This allows player to decide to either cast away the shield in exchange for a knockback or continue blocking incoming projectiles. The shield will still block projectiles while its moving forward.

The idea is something like in the video below

Skip video to 12:23

Support or Comment down below to show that you are intersted! So the developers knows that there are still people that are interested
(◠﹏◠✿)

Single Polls, Total 74 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2017-8-28 08:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ehm even i don't use this hero but i support your threat because i think lolita ultimate now almost useless and easily dodgeable . and what is lolita energy function for now? i didn'r really know much about her

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-8-28 09:15 PM | Show all posts
CalvinTan replied at 2017-8-28 08:53 PM
ehm even i don't use this hero but i support your threat because i think lolita ultimate now almost  ...

Well, you can know more by visiting profile and click on a guide I made. Her ultimate is easy to dodge if the player doesn't know how to use the ultimate properly.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-28 11:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
just let her shield block towers again, shell get popular in no time

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-8-29 12:07 AM | Show all posts
4evernoob replied at 2017-8-28 11:48 PM
just let her shield block towers again, shell get popular in no time

That will be truly broken

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-29 03:42 AM | Show all posts
Interesting, you want lolli to be more like a knock up hero i domt mind these changes because a bit of CC is great and almost every tank has a lot of cc and loli has her ulti slow only so i agree

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-29 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by friendzone at 2017-8-29 10:04 AM

support this, make lolita's second skill to be more usefull, and i think duration of ultimate skill's animation too long, make short so that will be more undodgeable

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-29 10:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I use loli and she is fine right now. The shield is very useful especially against marksmans, and some mages (like cyclops). Lolita's ult has no problem. Because her ult deals the most damage than other tanks, it shouldn't knock up. (With knockup its probably like minotaurs ult but deals way more damage). And lolitas ult is the ult that does most CC damage than other CC ults. Lolita is fine. Play her good. Her win rate is high as well

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-8-29 11:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moomoomoomoo replied at 2017-8-29 10:15 AM
I use loli and she is fine right now. The shield is very useful especially against marksmans, and so ...

Well, knockup or slow, I think both will work out depending on the occasion.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-30 04:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
07:00 This is how I want it to be 1 Rolisha skill. '0'

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 07:10 AM GMT+8